2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Does this guy actually make money for these games, I mean I haven't even played this one, have played their last games. Seeing that one star was all I needed to know the quality of his work. As always.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I got the latest release and it still saying I need to wait for the next update.... do the saves not work?

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
So the update was to buy lottery tickets? Then get told by more next week? Next week comes and it's on repeat?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So the update was to buy lottery tickets? Then get told by more next week? Next week comes and it's on repeat?
If so thats lame, and why we need a change log to know if the update is worth downloading. Going to ignore updates for awhile at least until I know they are worth my time.

xeloxyde

Jul 28, 2019
the game is good but impossible to buy the ticket and the clothes requested so I don't know if I was wrong or not but I lose more than I win

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Unattractive, short red haired protagonist. Eve was far superior, and a sequel to her game would have been a better idea, imo.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Already more than half of the game eh..
I would love to have more dev like him, one the don't quit just cause didn't received enough monetary support, one that even with all the criticisms still going with his original plan, one that love his work..
I'm all for devs putting work in, my problem is they don't seem to learn. All their games are bad in the SAME WAYS. If the issues were different with each game and the dev was obviously working to make a better product overall it wouldn't feel like a cash grab.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I may not have updated in awhile, but I do see in the script chapters 4,5, and 6 so for me it appears to have been expanded quite a bit, as my older version only had chapter's 1,2, and 3.

But I may be behind on updating it.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Unattractive, short red haired protagonist. Eve was far superior, and a sequel to her game would have been a better idea, imo.
I can agree with you saying Eve is prettier, I have already said here that some games by this developer have a great wasted potential, because some of them have really nice characters but the gameplay style and the lack of animations kinda don't reach out to that potential.
That being said, I like the games' stories and that corruption aspect of them

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes