2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
The dev doesn't post changelogs with each new update.
i see no point in writing one myself as it's no big updates yet
I actually thought the update was fairly large so a changelog would have been nice. I never really look at changelogs if I am going to play the game/update anyways but some people like them.

Reactions: Gaman J and menatv

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody know how much time need to pass to get the blackmailer to contact you if you don't want to "play" with Chad? I've skipped more or like 1 month (2 times the rent) but got nothing, so or the quest chain it got bugged or idk, I'm referring to the hint you can find in the pc, "go play with chad if you don't want him to leave you, or.."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa²

droid654

Mar 6, 2020
This games is something special. I really enjoy it and all of his others as well even though they are a little buggy.
Somebody know how much time need to pass to get the blackmailer to contact you if you don't want to "play" with Chad? I've skipped more or like 1 month (2 times the rent) but got nothing, so or the quest chain it got bugged or idk, I'm referring to the hint you can find in the pc, "go play with chad if you don't want him to leave you, or.."
Does this game have multiply paths? I kind of took the phrase as a warning not a hint. Along the lines for story purpos "if you don't do it something bad will happen..". I could be completely wrong tho. Have you found any other paths Luchettodj94? I've been wanting to do a good option run to see if it does change how things play out, but I just haven't had time. The developer just released v.9 so ill probable play from the begging again just to see if any thing changes if and when it gets released to the public.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This games is something special. I really enjoy it and all of his others as well even though they are a little buggy.

Does this game have multiply paths? I kind of took the phrase as a warning not a hint. Along the lines for story purpos "if you don't do it something bad will happen..". I could be completely wrong tho. Have you found any other paths Luchettodj94? I've been wanting to do a good option run to see if it does change how things play out, but I just haven't had time. The developer just released v.9 so ill probable play from the begging again just to see if any thing changes if and when it gets released to the public.
The first quest (the kiss one) actually give a different results if you ignore it, the blackmailer basically did what he said and leaked the footage, I didn't continued that path tho so not sure what may happen next. The previous games of this dev had also always different ending but usually they were obvious near the end.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
i play a little , and game have little sandbox , but its really useless , its just here to force player to play more time , and its boring , its like i play more for skip the days than play the sex scene .
Its can be a better game , but the gameplay is boring

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
i play a little , and game have little sandbox , but its really useless , its just here to force player to play more time , and its boring , its like i play more for skip the days than play the sex scene .
Its can be a better game , but the gameplay is boring
Yes... it is one of the grindiest games for very little reward.

Reactions: Destriss

International

Dec 9, 2019
Dorothys Way [0.91] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (857 MB/ 416 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This crashes just after the startup splash screen.
Error message:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Chaser??? ??!??

Is this translated directly from Japanese?

I believe the correct term is "stalker".
Honestly, the dev gets simple words like "men" & "man" confused, so it's obviously translated, likely with Google translate, or it's slightly edited from MTL. lol ... at least, that's the perception I have of it.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
This game is an absolute waste of time. I have no idea what Drakus is thinking. The game has no content, just boring and repetitive pointless clicks, for $5. You can buy lottery tickets 3 times, then it's over. The whole thing takes hours. Sorry Drakus, for me this has nothing to do with a game, so I deleted it.

Reactions: Pirata and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The grindiest game I have ever played. Very little interaction with anybody. It's really sad because Dorothy is a cutie, but, overall this game is way too boring to keep playing. I hate to dis a dev but he definitely has to do something to put some kerosene in the stove. I'm dumping the game. Bye.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The grindiest game I have ever played. Very little interaction with anybody. It's really sad because Dorothy is a cutie, but, overall this game is way too boring to keep playing. I hate to dis a dev but he definitely has to do something to put some kerosene in the stove. I'm dumping the game. Bye.
Yeah I agree it is very big grind, repetitive, do it again, and again hoping something will happen :( .

I do like there idea's, it's just that they waist so much time trying to push the story, and the story just does not seem to move. (Does not seem to be any understandable advancement, or that is the way it seems to me.)

I know is still in development though, so I understand as a beta tester I should not expect it to be really coherent in this stage of development, and I am just a leech here anyway :) .

Reactions: RyRa²
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes