2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
In the new version of the FNAF game is there actually any food? Feel like I ran around every room and didn't see anything to pick up other than a card for the basement then I starve to death? If this is all there is so far then I won't complain as I've played a lot worse, just feel like I missed something based on the fact there's a hunger bar

Reactions: Jester//dotXLSGames

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
In the new version of the FNAF game is there actually any food? Feel like I ran around every room and didn't see anything to pick up other than a card for the basement then I starve to death? If this is all there is so far then I won't complain as I've played a lot worse, just feel like I missed something based on the fact there's a hunger bar
There is definitely some food. Try to take a good look at the tables. It is true that it is not very visible. It can be easily missed.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Funny how I can find more critiques of my games on F95 than from people who ACTUALLY test my games hahaha
(btw thanks for all the info!) ;)
Really, this is one of the more vocal hubs for feedback on lewd games separate from, say, itch.io or Discord servers. Showcasing and allowing others to play a dev's game (whether legally acquired or not) garners feedback and exposure, especially acquired from hundreds of people lurking by (like me!). Sure, sounds like the typical "I'll pay you in exposure!" schmoes that mooch off the talent of skilled artists, but hey, it works I suppose.

Reactions: Jester//dotXLSGames

E4gyWanking

Jul 24, 2023
Really, this is one of the more vocal hubs for feedback on lewd games separate from, say, itch.io or Discord servers. Showcasing and allowing others to play a dev's game (whether legally acquired or not) garners feedback and exposure, especially acquired from hundreds of people lurking by (like me!). Sure, sounds like the typical "I'll pay you in exposure!" schmoes that mooch off the talent of skilled artists, but hey, it works I suppose.
now i feel bad

Jester//dotXLSGames

Formerly 'fkcwiskzero'
Jul 16, 2019
now i feel bad
don't feel, it's ppl like you that inspire me to continue developing and learning!

too bad i wish my community was more active... but anyway, it's like this - in the end, I did experiments to see what would happen on itch.io (Tails' game), but it didn't yield much. The rates are reasonable but quite high. In the end, until I get famous enough to earn at least a salary on Patreon, the 7 am to 3 pm job will continue xD

Just to clarify something here... in case anyone thinks the Patreon version of FTBS is the paid version, some might have noticed that's not the case. The game is free, the stable version is the one available, and the Patreon version is a sort of "early access," so in the end, it will generally be more buggy. And I doubt the downloads on those pages are up to date since I release a new version almost every four days (0.81c, 0.82, 0.83b...). But I hope to finish the new features in this version soon and pass the bug fixes to version 0.76 to be stable and available for everyone

Anyway, it's my hobby! I'm actually happy to know that so many people are interested in my game... making money from it is a very gratifying bonus!

(And a special shoutout to SonaraFox! Dude, his critiques were spot on. I needed a better perspective and to understand where I'm going wrong and where I'm succeeding! Sometimes it feels like we're "professional game devs," but the truth is I'm just a salaried worker who loves making games and is still learning. Pointing out where I'm going wrong fairly without just ranting is golden!)

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Why do I have a feeling that Freddy's Tales Backrooms Survival game is impossible to pass yet? Like I'm stuck with the door code. And yes, the second version is much more interesting made (compared to the legacy version)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote