jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after playing the first chapter, I must say, I'm already invested in the characters and am loving how these characters are acting. Also love that the mc has a legitimate hurdle he must overcome and one of the girls has a legitimate reason for being distant and angry towards him.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I played this a few days ago and it is destined for 95Zone & beyond greatness. The MC is on the edge after a life changing event so anything goes right now and the models are fantastic, two beautiful redheads? ..... Winner!!!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Johanna is the female adaption of the male name Johannes, which, in English, is commonly known as "John", from the biblical figure. It used to be quite common in western europe to name children after either (grand)parents or biblical figures, or after (grand)parents who were named after biblical figures. I guess you get the drift. Female adaptions were quite common as well, and since most people didn't really know the old testament, the only females name they knew from the bible were Maria and Eva, which becomes problematic once you got more than 2 daughters. So, Johannes became Johanna, Petrus (Peter) became Petra, Paulus (Paul) became Paula. And there's a few dozen more like that.
These names are becoming less common though, too many parents start naming their children after footbal players ("Yari".. Ughh!) and teenage Disney sluts (soooo many Mileys suddenly).

genericc616

Oct 8, 2017
Didn’t think I would keep my sub to Palmer once D for desert finished, but when I played this demo was happy to keep it.

I’m a sucker for red heads, and given you can customise the relation ship of who they are to you for both of them, so it still ticks the degenerate box for me. Not sure if that’s enough for this game to be tagged with incest.

In any case it looks amazing and looking forward to seeing how it progresses

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I can already see some character depth differences between T & J here compared against Amanda in DFD (Besides the clueless attitude of Amanda) so it's refreshing to see and it's saying a bit since I can see it in a v0.1. Kudos to the expanded team tacking that issue from DFD.

So far it's pretty promising but I understand those who choose not to play Palmer's next installment or are hesitant to do so. Exactly the same issue between those who gave up after chapter 6 or 7 of Acting Lessons and those who continued onto BADIK.

Reactions: Tom10

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The girls look good but everything else about it is bad. This whole release is just a huge tease and you can just tell there's going to be 99% text clicking and 1% teasing throughout every episode. The engine that runs the game is terrible. The "story" feels forced and really does nothing to get me excited in any way.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
The girls look good but everything else about it is bad. This whole release is just a huge tease and you can just tell there's going to be 99% text clicking and 1% teasing throughout every episode. The engine that runs the game is terrible. The "story" feels forced and really does nothing to get me excited in any way.
How long have you been playing Palmers games, he is a tease. He’ll blue ball you dood. To be fair, it’s a first chapter, an introduction, much like dfd.

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
what is that game in the bottom bro
it says on the bottom , reincarnotica ^^ be aware though there's not a lot of content yet , the creator is taking his time and really putting a lot of effort into detail ,but i definitely recommend giving it a try !

Reactions: offset8
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes