BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is the Classroom Bonus scene really just a set of png images? I would expect it to be playable.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is it just me or did the scenes feel very short in ep13? Like the Lauren scene, which had different sexual acts last like what 20-30 seconds? Maybe it's just my perception playing tricks due to focusing on japanese vn's last couple of days and scenes there as you know, are freaking long. Were scenes always this short in DH and I'm noticing just now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lordfridge9 it was just quick sex where was no need to do things slowly

gotta say that weird episode and even weirder end (and as usual ep14 start will be no way related to end of 13).

tamara.jpg

finally mc says truth about tamara.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
It took less in DFD to fuck the daughter than the sisters in this one and I could care less, if only he hadn't made them so damn pretty.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

tbzoo

Feb 24, 2019
Okay as promised here are all the episodes + cheats:

NOTES:
  • I will try to keep this updated for future episodes.
  • If you use cheats, first play the game normally, save the backup file and then use the cheats. When you play the next episode, remember to clear cookies and site data for DH and then load the backup file. If you don't do this you might miss some sex scenes (some variables get reset when you start a new game to use the cheat if you don't finish the game with the cheats).
  • Yes there is currently a bug with Firefox so none of these work (they work fine with Chrome), hopefully will be fixed soon. It's already fixed on Firefox 75 (which is currently in beta). : "Firefox 75 is in the Beta channel and it goes to our stable release audience on Tuesday, April 7th"
Regarding the cheats, I find it really easy to use the cheats in Incognito mode in Chrome. Previous progress is not affected, and nothing is stored afterwards.

Reactions: 1nikolas

1nikolas

Aug 23, 2018
Regarding the cheats, I find it really easy to use the cheats in Incognito mode in Chrome. Previous progress is not affected, and nothing is stored afterwards.
Oh yeah thats true. I forgot you could run an episode without a save (unlike dfd)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes