Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How I am out of computer screen... after buy sleeping drug pills in mobile game
Computer not work in mobile game ... How to use

Please tell me a solution.....??
You'll probably have to direct that at betterzett, I can't guess at mobile issues. maybe try to be clearer though, what is the problem with the computer? you can get in but not out? you bought the pills or not? you might need to find a better translator.

Royalchut

Jan 20, 2023
You'll probably have to direct that at betterzett, I can't guess at mobile issues. maybe try to be clearer though, what is the problem with the computer? you can get in but not out? you bought the pills or not? you might need to find a better translator.
Yes I have same problem
I can get in but not out...
And same issue... Not buy sleeping pills

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
too grindy while not being smooth (fighting need scrolling clicking and pressing T_T) some mini-game have a skip option after the first time but not all of them, lots of mini-game don't have tutorial, there is no mention of the tips menu in the game, the relation between the character switch from scene to scene, the roomate call the mc by his ingame name irl but by his name in game
and a totaly unreasonable rant here : i called the mc swordnoob in the vr world (not a reference to the legendary moonlight sculptor) before discovering the mc was actualy a water mage (and was never told why btw ^^) so i think giving a head up about mc being a water elementalist would be a good idea or giving the possibility to rename him

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
i got an error whenever i try to open the inventory. something about line 32 in stript. this same thing happened to me in the previous version and made me quit playing. any idea what it is?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Plea

Please tell some solution....
I don't know if there is a solution, I haven't seen anyone answer this...can you see the on/off button on the PC, is it off the screen?
You might just have to wait for the next version? I don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 413 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I have a problem with the android port when i try use the pc for trade o buy i cant close the window i try to press the cross in the corner but only make a sound and i can't get out of the screen
Is there a solution or i am doing something wrong?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have a problem with the android port when i try use the pc for trade o buy i cant close the window i try to press the cross in the corner but only make a sound and i can't get out of the screen
Guessing it's the same problem #1,097
No idea what the solution is (or even what the exact problem is since nobody has been posting screenshots or details)
((can you see the icon in the bottom right corner?)).

I haven't seen any solutions posted so far, I'm guessing you'll have to wait and see if it is fixed in the next update or beg someone that does android ports to fix it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I don't know if there is a solution, I haven't seen anyone answer this...can you see the on/off button on the PC, is it off the screen?
You might just have to wait for the next version? I don't know.
I just loaded up the game and when I clicked on that button kind of quickly it didn't do anything. Then I sort of held it down for a second and it worked. Give that a try and let me know.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I just loaded up the game and when I clicked on that button kind of quickly it didn't do anything. Then I sort of held it down for a second and it worked. Give that a try and let me know.
I try but is not working i think is because the bottom is in the corner of the phone screen abd the bottom is small and i cant press it very well

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I try but is not working i think is because the bottom is in the corner of the phone screen abd the bottom is small and i cant press it very well
I think you are mistaking the OS icon (in the bottom left) for the close screen "X"
the close "X" is in the Tab on the top right (with the "leave PC" icon on the bottom right of the next screen), maybe on the top left too... See #1,097 for the picture of the "leave PC" icon

Last edited:

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I think you are mistaking the OS icon (in the bottom left) for the close screen "X"
the close "X" is in the Tab on the top right (with the "leave PC" icon on the bottom right of the next screen), maybe on the top left too... See #1,097 for the picture of the "leave PC" icon
I try both of the top screen they make a click sound bot they not close the window i think is because is situated in the very corner of the screen in my phone and the touch sensor no detect very well in that part of my phone

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I try both of the top screen they make a click sound bot they not close the window i think is because is situated in the very corner of the screen in my phone and the touch sensor no detect very well in that part of my phone
Try auto-rotate option and click on the opposite side of the screen?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes