Jul 3, 2021
I just re-used a simple rename script from another game. Rachel is now Mom. In case anyone wants it. (dumdum incest patch) Havent learned renpy coding so its all I could do :p

Edit: Changed the intro slightly, you are now moving out from dad and step-mom's house and into mom's house. Also changed landlady to mother and tenant to son, in case those terms come up. Please let me know if there are any other terms that need to be changed.

BTW: creator, if I am stepping on your toes here, please just say the word and I will remove the script.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Go ahead and ruin the game with more pointless DoA events, at the very beginning, most people wrote that DoA doesn't make any sense, so you either don't see it or don't want to see it....
i think he doesn't know how to develop the story at this point..no other chance..i gaver up on this game .,..it's pointlessd as u said

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Double Perception [v2.3] [Zett] crunched

Original Size PC*: 5,56 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 617 MB - DoublePerception-2.3-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 583 MB - DoublePerception-2.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,1% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
BTW: creator, if I am stepping on your toes here, please just say the word and I will remove the script.
Aside from courtesy/respect, pretty sure dev permission isn't required. You aren't modifying any of the dev's files or assets. :unsure:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Friggin' MC's VR avatar looks like Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance. Every time I look at that character, I'd half expect a black parade to show up out of no where.

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Will future versions require a new game start?

I want to return to playing again but I don't want to restart again if a future update requires you to start a new game...

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes