Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I'm curious and waiting to see who will be the first android modders who'll manage to find a workaround for the game's QTE.

Tano_loco

Feb 5, 2022
Hello, does anyone have the same problem as me? When I hit yoga together, I get a "An exception has occurred" sign. Any solution?

thanhlongc199x

Apr 13, 2020
huge bug that if you in VR game, chose inventory and press return there will be no more place to click and will be stuck forever

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
huge bug that if you in VR game, chose inventory and press return there will be no more place to click and will be stuck forever
are you using a save from a older version as there incompatable with this version, ive had thjat problem im last version but not in the 1.6 with new game

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Quest log?
Where do you see that?
Way too much sandbox in this game.
We need a cheat code, specially if we need money.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Definitely needs a walkthrough or a mod.
Way too much hard stuff put into this game.
Time to move to another game until they do.
I thought raising their points was hard enough but that VR world, it was just too much.

Reactions: libertypics

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I thought raising their points was hard enough but that VR world, it was just too much.
It's like playing a game inside a game right?

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Needs a better quest log system especially for a sand box. Like what can you do or already did with certain characters. So I won't spend hours trying to trigger events. VR also needs a progression guide another situation going around everywhere trying to trigger events. But otherwise, it has some potential.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Yea second time coming back in 6 months and a lot of it is still the same.

rambo50

Dec 17, 2017
everytime I click on inventory in VR and close it, you cant click anything and are permanent stuck, anyway to fix this ?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Just a couple of things I would talk about before picking this game up again. Maybe add a more in-depth walkthrough in-game besides the quest log to allow people to keep track of things because I definitely did some stuff out of order. Also maybe make it so that way recipes you already bought and learned have some type of warning text saying that you already own the recipe and for crafting give the option to make multiple of the items instead of clicking create iron bar 50 times maybe make an option for creat 5 and 10 as well so there are fewer clicks? all in all like the concept but some things need to be tweaked. The pacing feels all over the place.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

5 Likes

Reactions: goodbye890

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here's the changelog.

ADDED IN V1.7

New Rachel bathroom choice - wash her back
New Doll in Sexshop - Mika
2 new animations with Mika-Doll
New event for Rachel after gifting VR - masturbаting in VR (night only) + 2 animations
New event for Kimberly after gifting VR - masturbаting in VR (night only)+ 2 animations
New event for Kim playing on Console - Duel with Her
New minigame for Duel with Kim - Shield Bow Hammer (Rock Paper Scissors)This event has a lot of re-playability and 4 new animations
1.7-New_Tasks.jpg

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Here's the changelog.

ADDED IN V1.7

New Rachel bathroom choice - wash her back
New Doll in Sexshop - Mika
2 new animations with Mika-Doll
New event for Rachel after gifting VR - masturbаting in VR (night only) + 2 animations
New event for Kimberly after gifting VR - masturbаting in VR (night only)+ 2 animations
New event for Kim playing on Console - Duel with Her
New minigame for Duel with Kim - Shield Bow Hammer (Rock Paper Scissors)This event has a lot of re-playability and 4 new animations
View attachment 1911381
whens the release? or has anyone got it to post on this thread?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes