estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.8 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 652 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.6
Size 321 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm sorry man, this android port won't let you pass the quick time event at the construction site just like any other android ports out there.

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Looks like I hit the end of the content but its well done and I enjoyed it. Will be looking forward to future updates!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
v1.7

1.7 CHANGELOG:

• New Rachel bathroom choice - wash her back
  • New Doll in Sexshop - Mika
  • 2 new animations with Mika-Doll
  • New event for Rachel after gifting VR - masturbating in VR (night only) + 2 animations
  • New event for Kimberly after gifting VR - masturbating in VR (night only)+ 2 animations
  • New event for Kim playing on Console - Duel with Her
  • New minigame for Duel with Kim - Shield Bow Hammer (Rock Paper Scissors when Kim's playing at evening) This event has a lot of replayability and 4 new animations

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
As so often before... a game in development that somehow seems to be able to have passed v1.0 before being completed (1.0 being the first full non-beta release!)

Jul 13, 2022
Woah dude, double the perception means like double the boobs. I'm all for that bros. That's like going out for killer waves and seeing even killer wave than before. Far out dude.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes