rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
tha
Special cheat code Replacer for v3.7, 3.8, 3.9
The game has a default cheat menu under the hotkey "J". There you can find "Special Cheat" button that requires you to enter a cheat code. The Dev obfuscated these codes with a sort of "hash", therefore it's not easy to find them out.
I made something similar to the "cheats mod" here, but my code doesn't require to replace any files and should work for all current versions of the game.

How to use
  1. Simply save the zCodes.rpy file in the "game" directory
  2. Start the game or restart if it was running
  3. Now you can use these codes below:
Code:
gallery = Unlocks the Gallery
itemsvr = Adds items to the DoA (VR Game) inventory
itemsrl = Adds items to the "RL" inventory
vron = Enables VR
mikadoll = Mika - Doll
ragdoll = Ragdoll - Doll
thank you so much

Amon617

May 23, 2022
I have two problems with the android mod I am playing. I can't see the scene guide menu because of a bug. Can anyone tell me how to get threesome in bathroom scene. And also, when in VR game, I can't gather stuff because gather button doesn't work. Anybody have a solution for that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have two problems with the android mod I am playing. I can't see the scene guide menu because of a bug. Can anyone tell me how to get threesome in bathroom scene. And also, when in VR game, I can't gather stuff because gather button doesn't work. Anybody have a solution for that?
what Threesome in the Bathroom?? I'm not aware of one happening there... There are threesomes in DoA and a threesome in the MC's bedroom but unless I've missed content nothing like that in the bathroom. Who is supposed to be taking part??

Can't help you with the Gather bug, I know nothing about Android issues. you should probably ask estrada777, I'm guessing it's his port you're using.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
what Threesome in the Bathroom?? I'm not aware of one happening there... There are threesomes in DoA and a threesome in the MC's bedroom but unless I've missed content nothing like that in the bathroom. Who is supposed to be taking part??

Can't help you with the Gather bug, I know nothing about Android issues. you should probably ask estrada777, I'm guessing it's his port you're using.
Unless somebody can tell me some specifics, there's not much I can do, as I don't make the game and I don't play the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Unless somebody can tell me some specifics, there's not much I can do, as I don't make the game and I don't play the game.
Yup... it can get so frustrating when people post "problems" without any details that can help you figure out if it is even a "problem" much less diagnose the fault.

In the Base game there are several bugs that cause crashes if you are playing from a "new game" (seems like the Dev broke something for this update), one of which is the game crashing when you try to access the scene guide, so that is at least one that has nothing to do with your port.

I've never played any android version of this so I have no idea about the "gather" bug. I can only guess he means the hitbox is iffy for selecting that option.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Is it an actual error screen or is it wacky responsiveness when selecting stuff? I have noticed for the guide screen that I sometimes have to hold finger presses to get a response when selecting items. For the bathroom scene you should see two portraits on the bathroom door before going inside.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Yup... it can get so frustrating when people post "problems" without any details that can help you figure out if it is even a "problem" much less diagnose the fault.

In the Base game there are several bugs that cause crashes if you are playing from a "new game" (seems like the Dev broke something for this update), one of which is the game crashing when you try to access the scene guide, so that is at least one that has nothing to do with your port.

I've never played any android version of this so I have no idea about the "gather" bug. I can only guess he means the hitbox is iffy for selecting that option.
He should be able to press anywhere during gathering, but has to match timing. Unless the gather icon on the map or the gather all button at the end wasn't working.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He should be able to press anywhere during gathering, but has to match timing. Unless the gather icon on the map or the gather all button at the end wasn't working.
it seems pointless to speculate, it's all just guesses right now without details.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morbius

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
CRITICISM: Your animations are too short, please don't go below the standard ten seconds.
Let's see some blood, brutality, or turn our enemy into a woman and have sex in VR mode.
The character variety in the game is very limited and takes place in a narrow space. Multiply the characters and add new locations.
I played the game only for the milf character, she was very sweet, sexy and beautiful, and I also liked the nurse.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes