Ren'Py Abandoned Double Trouble [v0.01a - Demo] [TROUBLEDEV]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
why we can`t change names for boys ? if i chose to call her mom or some name i can`t have in text Anne ! no back button ?

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Two identical best friends and their identical landlady... Ahh, I don't know, this tendency is making me anger. Why authors are keeping to make incest games but afraid to call things by their proper names.
Oftenly this conventionality turns all dialogs into a joke in stories like that.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, not sure if I clicked too fast in the scene, but the whole middle was just background. She removes undies, exclaims size, then blank for several dialogs, then cum.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi troubledev !

I liked the renders and the story looks promising...

I hope Twins" mom will have a bush down there, like a real MILF

Looking forward to see where this story goes

Cheers !

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
First impression just by reading the OP and I think to myself, the two guys in the banner picture are the best friends. They become best friends because they look very similar to each other, almost identical. Then there is a landlady because well best friends are most likely live and rent a place together, nothing wrong with that. So far so good.

However, further along, it becomes clear who actualy the main characters are, "best friends" and "landlady" NOT best friends and landlady.

Looks interesting. Thank you for the share. All the best, troubledev (hope you will not have any trouble with the game development as with your screen name though :LUL:). Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Hentai_Lover00
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote