Collection Video doubleP collection [2023-04-17] [doublepiece/だぶりゅ/]

cheese272127

Dec 8, 2021

anyone have this three videos?

Reactions: TheMG41

Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
here is the reward for the end of January and March, I'll upload the variant for the March reward later. so the remaining months of awards is missing are February and April
January
March
Thanks for this, btw you gonna keep subbing to doubleP? Hope so since the last person that did that mass update awhile ago ended up stopping their sub and we got this months long drought until you came along

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for this, btw you gonna keep subbing to doubleP? Hope so since the last person that did that mass update awhile ago ended up stopping their sub and we got this months long drought until you came along
the thing is i'm not subscribe to doubleP, i'm just found the video in another forum then i upload here. if i sub him i'll upload all the reward

Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
the thing is i'm not subscribe to doubleP, i'm just found the video in another forum then i upload here. if i sub him i'll upload all the reward
Ah I see, I'm actually surprised you found them. Been trying to find them myself with no luck. Which forum you find them in, if you don't mind my asking? Been checking the Arca forum myself, with no luck

Sleeping donut

Mar 4, 2022
sorry i don't have
hmm i think i found it but i will download tonight or tomorrow consider the size is giant and i don't have any room left in my SSD
If you happen to have free time you can try to reduce the video size with the application called handbrake, I use it for some projects and videos.

Hope it helps

Mar 18, 2022
can anyone here download nino's new video from this site? I have spent several attempts and spent a lot of my personal quota to download it but it always ends with failure because I don't know how to combine all the files that are shared like this
I finally gave up and deleted it
and hopefully there is someone here who can continue my struggle ( note: sorry if my English is bad ?)

here is the link to the site: