Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
There are two older version of the game, one is PC98 version and another one that look similar to the remake. You can tell them easy by the PC98 version have pixel quality, and the another version look smoother, however they can't compare with the remake quality. Both version have Miho and Yoshiki scene.
Try google keyword "[Elf] Doukyuusei (PC98) CG" and you might found them.
yup, I found it. I believe it's the original remake. But apparently there's still more changes from the OG PC-98 version which was never translated. Kinda sad really, we'll never officially know what was taken out. Even some redditors don't have all the clues.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Link from Steam page, links to page for the R18+ patch, maybe adds back the cut images and includes title screen background

starkj

May 17, 2022
I'm starting to play this game, can someone explain me something? I'm using th easy mode to see schedules and stuff but should i explore the map and go for multiple girls for events or do i just click on the flag schedule and go for a single girl?

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
I'm starting to play this game, can someone explain me something? I'm using th easy mode to see schedules and stuff but should i explore the map and go for multiple girls for events or do i just click on the flag schedule and go for a single girl?
a bit of both actually

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
So is there no route walkthrough?
Looks like i can't go through specific routes because i have to basically complete or semi complete other routes with other heroines that don't interest me first to get further in the route i actually want to get?

So basically i have to "befriend" every single heroine until i can get further in these routes, ngl i don't like that kind of systems & makes me not want to play it anymore tbh

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
So is there no route walkthrough?
Looks like i can't go through specific routes because i have to basically complete or semi complete other routes with other heroines that don't interest me first to get further in the route i actually want to get?

So basically i have to "befriend" every single heroine until i can get further in these routes, ngl i don't like that kind of systems & makes me not want to play it anymore tbh
The mc is a playboy before you control him so the system fit the character lol.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes