Addicteddanger

Jan 5, 2020
Is it just me or the H scenes weren't that satisfying. Even for Yoshiko which is my favorite, doesn't have a proper H scene which was a disappointment to me.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
anyone know how to get to Ako's H-Scene? i unlocked it in the gallery but doesn't let me replay it.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
anyone know how to get to Ako's H-Scene? i unlocked it in the gallery but doesn't let me replay it.
Don't remember exactly anymore but I think her last or second last conversation before the ending requires you to be forceful and pick a "heart down" choice.

Reactions: Nicorondo

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Are the events in this game time sensitive? I know certain events only happen on certain days, but can you be locked out of stuff if you don't arrive at a specific location at a specific time?

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Are the events in this game time sensitive? I know certain events only happen on certain days, but can you be locked out of stuff if you don't arrive at a specific location at a specific time?
Yes, but they're either completely explicit or will show up in your calendar, so as long as you're not skipping everything and you check the calendar at least from time to time, you should know exactly when/where to be. The only thing that might be a bit tricky is to get some character's scenes when they're dependent on other character's relationship level, but the game has a skip-to-event function that makes repeat playthroughs pretty easy in case you miss something.

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Yes, but they're either completely explicit or will show up in your calendar, so as long as you're not skipping everything and you check the calendar at least from time to time, you should know exactly when/where to be. The only thing that might be a bit tricky is to get some character's scenes when they're dependent on other character's relationship level, but the game has a skip-to-event function that makes repeat playthroughs pretty easy in case you miss something.
Are these included in the game's classic difficulty, or is it exclusive to the easy difficulty? I've heard the easy setting makes everything extremely manageable, but it's to the point where it removes pretty much all the challenge of the game.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Are these included in the game's classic difficulty, or is it exclusive to the easy difficulty? I've heard the easy setting makes everything extremely manageable, but it's to the point where it removes pretty much all the challenge of the game.
In that case, iirc, you lose the skip-to-event and calendar pointing out whose events are currently available to progress. Instead you'd have to walk around the map to see who's where, sometimes switching to a secondary map, and keep talking to the girl you want to progress the relationship with until the next event is available. The texts do give hints in some cases, but sometimes it's a matter of exploring (new girls showing up at specific days) or waiting 'till some time has passed.

Another big thing of easy mode is that it always tells you which replies will increase the girls' hearts (make them like you more), which won't, and which don't make a difference, so you don't really need to learn much about anyone to improve their relationship, and this one really does kill whatever little challenge is there. That said, there are some very few times when you'd need to choose the option that's neutral or makes the girl like you less to get an H-scene.

Apr 30, 2020
Still should have a NTR tag. I'm looking for wholesome stuff and don't want this showing if i filter the tag out.

Possible MC's love interest's sex scene without mc = NTR

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Isn't this from the company released a game with NTR so out of left field the fans sunk them into the ground? I thought they were dead. I mean isn't that game basically why any game with the stuff they have to make it real obvious with NTR all over the cover art and title? BAM surprise NTR and the company got their shit kicked out of them. That's one hell of a ditch to climb out of.
Name of the game? For research purposes

MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
Noticed this game by a chance. So glad I did it.

Firstly: I want to thank Shuls01 for their guide on getting most endings per one and a half playthroughs.
I finally finished the guide I was making, here is the link .
Great work.(y)

Main part: Had hard time choosing my most favorite girl. Yoshiko and Mako got my heart literally from the very start, they are totally my type(and somehow in different ways) and I was very happy that game actually gave me a chance to get happy endings by choosing either of them. But by the end of the game I can't put anyone but Natsuko on the first place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I trully liked Chiharu and Yayoi(developers have my respect for flovershop scene).
Was really surprised how good Kaori's route is. Even liked her ending(realistic, yet happy).
From younger girls I honestly was fond only of two:
Satomi is second character with lil dark, realistic story with happy ending. Actually I prefer her story from old game version more. The reveal that it was actually MC who took her virginity is totally unessesary addition in remake.
Misa on other hand is really enjoyable character with heartbreaking ending...

In conclusion: It was a great ride. Totally worth of purchasing it on steam(18+ patch is easy to find) and spending 50 hours on getting all endings, reading most conversations and finding almost all CGs(didn't get "Those Dulcet Tones" scene, have no clue how to trigger it).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shuls01

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Got a question about Reiko. Is her husband cheating on her? Cause I heard that this game is wholesome and what not, her being married and sleeping with the MC while her husband is away for work because she's lonely is not what I'd consider wholesome you know what I mean?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Got a question about Reiko. Is her husband cheating on her? Cause I heard that this game is wholesome and what not, her being married and sleeping with the MC while her husband is away for work because she's lonely is not what I'd consider wholesome you know what I mean?
She is a trophy wife, her husbamd picks his job over her and leaves her living alone for long periods of time.
We never learn anything that might imply he cheats on her but we know very little about him (we never even see his face iirc), what matters here is that she is very lonely and you can save her from that because her husband isnt going to.

Reactions: Futamania

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
can anyone suggest me this kind of game i really like the gameplay and choices we could make at H scenes its kinda rare to find something like this shiny days and school days was good too but cant find that kinda advn anymore

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes