Shuls01

May 22, 2018
anyone has a walkthrough guide per route and also the extra I can't discover them even though I saved many times
The only available ones I've seen posted here are in japanese and another one in chinese and both are for older versions of the game so there are some discrepancies.
I've actually been writing down a guide as I'm playing and I'm up to Tuesday 26th so its gonna take me a bit to finish it tho I dont know if its worth writing one for each character, maybe I'll do it if I dont get burnt out form playing so much.

Reactions: gogeta523552

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Well okay, I guess going into the flag list and clicking on "jump to this event" does the trick. Still don't know why it doesn't work like normal, but whatever.
If its what I think you are talking about then the way it works is you need to sleep and when you wake up on the 21st MC will mention his dick hurts and then you can go to Mako.
Its easy to miss if you are skipping dialogue when sleeping since tbf its always the same outside of that one event afaik.

keluarnaga

Aug 21, 2021
if you all want to play the original 1999 ver you can dowload it here , its on japanese so i cannot understand it but if you want to play go ahead

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I finally finished the guide I was making, here is the link .

This guide is meant as a way to get everyone's final scene while getting as much dialogue as possible, due to how some characters work it is impossible to do them all in one playthrough so after day 23 you will need to make 2 saves.

There are 3 pages in the document:
General goes up to day 23 which is the last day before you have to make a choice that will lock you out of getting a character's ending.
Path 1 is for doing Mako, Natsuko and Misa.
Path 2 is for Ako, Kurumi, Miho and Yayoi (she conflicts with Mako for whatever reason).
I added notes for choices that aren't obvious even on Easy Mode and that either lead to a scene or give you an option to get closer to the character.

I can't promise that I'll make a character specific guide for each girl since I'm a bit burnt out from playing so much and having to write this guide at the same time but if I do end up doing it then I'll let everyone know by making a new post.
Feel free to use the guide to try and figure it out by yourself, keep in mind focusing on a single character still requires you to advance others to either unlock scenes or places where you can meet them. I highly recommend doing this if you want to get the best reading experience since the game was clearly written in that way and if you go for everyone there are a few dialogue options that are just straight up lies and arent meant as such I'm pretty sure (like the main character claiming he is a virgin when talking to Hiromi even if he had sex with Reiko a few days prior).

Since I finished the game and I saw some confusion about NTR in this game I'll leave some clarification.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is probably the best dating hentai visual novel I've read, some people complain there arent enough hscenes but the dialogue and large number of character interactions more than make up for it and the epilogues are all very good with one exception which is Mai's.
If I had to pick my favorite ending/girl that would be Yoshiko.

Last edited:

gogeta523552

Jan 30, 2020

This guide is meant as a way to get everyone's final scene while getting as much dialogue as possible, due to how some characters work it is impossible to do them all in one playthrough so after day 23 you will need to make 2 saves.

General goes up to day 23 which is the last day before you have to make a choice that will lock you out of getting a character's ending.
Path 2 is for Ako, Kurumi, Miho and Yayoi (she conflicts with Mako for whatever reason).
I added notes for choices that aren't obvious even on Easy Mode and that either lead to a scene or give you an option to get closer to the character.

I can't promise that I'll make a character specific guide for each girl since I'm a bit burnt out from playing so much and having to write this guide at the same time but if I do end up doing it then I'll let everyone know by making a new post.
Feel free to use the guide to try and figure it out by yourself, keep in mind focusing on a single character still requires you to advance others to either unlock scenes or places where you can meet them. I highly recommend doing this if you want to get the best reading experience since the game was clearly written in that way and if you go for everyone there are a few dialogue options that are just straight up lies and arent meants as such I'm pretty sure (like the main character claiming he is a virgin when talking to Hiromi even if he had sex with Reiko a few days prior).

There is only one issue with the guide currently and its to do with Ako's last scene, I forgot you are meant to pick the forceful option at the end to actually get the hscene with her but I'll fix it later today or tomorrow (I'll delete this part of the post once I do).

Since I finished the game and I saw some confusion about NTR in this game I'll leave some clarification.

This is probably the best dating hentai visual novel I've read, some people complain there arent enough hscenes but the dialogue and large number of character interactions more than make up for it and the epilogues are all very good with one exception which is Mai's.
Thank you bro, btw is there cg rip of this game? Cuz i can't find one in Google

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
Well the game is being great and everything - hell, it can with 8 Go, But then I somehow feel like all these new versions of old eroge have kinda blank CG - just have to check the oldest Dokyuusei - like... was the game in... 16 or 32 colors mode? but then graphicly speaking I'd find it more expressive and appealing not to say sexy. Same for other games like Yu-no etc.
New versions indeed are being great, but I dare to say that on that specific point, the oldest versions were better.
Now considering the size of the game, and since it's the same studio (here Elf) i'd still never understand why they don't add with the current release - as a bonus - the oldest game for all of those nostalgic guys like me...

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021

Feel free to use the guide to try and figure it out by yourself, keep in mind focusing on a single character still requires you to advance others to either unlock scenes or places where you can meet them. I highly recommend doing this if you want to get the best reading experience since the game was clearly written in that way and if you go for everyone there are a few dialogue options that are just straight up lies and arent meant as such I'm pretty sure (like the main character claiming he is a virgin when talking to Hiromi even if he had sex with Reiko a few days prior).

Sorry but do you know what misa's ending mean
I searched for it but couldn't find anything

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you bro, btw is there cg rip of this game? Cuz i can't find one in Google
There's one in e-hentai. Anyone know what engine this game is using or more to the point, how I can extract the asset files? The e-hentai callery has the cg, but I'd like to make a more complete one with portraits and such.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
mine kept crashing after loading to fanza was it? any idea how i can fix it? download serveral times already

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
Does anyone know dating sim games with the same gameplay (every single detail like time management flags and so on) + art style?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes