Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Can anyone explain Misa's ending to me?
They state that she will leave for a year but in the train station they make it sound like they won't see each other again and then she left her bag which I don't understand why and the last thing is the name of the ending "don't forget me" so yah didn't understand the direction of the ending.

Reactions: RN620

BlackBoop

Sep 24, 2020
This VN reminds me of True Love. But honestly, giving me so much free time and a huge schedule is a pain in the ass. Especially when days go slowly.
Should I try to meet the requirements of several girls at once? Or just stick to the one I want to get?

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Can anyone recommend a similar game like this? Like a visual novel, with good to great artwork, with MILFs and basically completed. I don't mind the censorship anymore. Honestly there are great games uploaded in the forums but you're basically blue balled because most of them are still under development. I just want some sort of finality with games I'm playing.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Can anyone recommend a similar game like this? Like a visual novel, with good to great artwork, with MILFs and basically completed. I don't mind the censorship anymore. Honestly there are great games uploaded in the forums but you're basically blue balled because most of them are still under development. I just want some sort of finality with games I'm playing.
The easiest way (especially with Japanese games) is to check for other games from the same Dev. This one for example also made a game called Yu-No, and just like how this one has a 90s original and a remake that one also has that but unlike this one, both versions are translated. The original has sex scenes and the remake doesn't and on the topic of censorship several characters dress more modestly and lose a few cup sizes (and get less thicc in general) in the remake. Both versions are complete games and since one is from the 90's and the other is modern another thing that's different is that the original looks like a 90's anime/erogame while the remake looks like a generic Ufotable copycat. Also you could always go tag searching mark status as complete and view based on weighted ratings Here's a link to the results now there are things that don't fit but its only 7 pages to go through so pretty easy to seperate the wheat from the chaff

Reactions: Rambling Noob

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
But she is technically the only route character that's getting banged by someone else during the course of the game outside of the prostitute
4) Satomi, again false Kenji's entire thing early on is NTR taunting you and her plot is still that he pumped and dumped her, if you caress her hair in the scene it's the only thing she notes that Kenji didn't do
No, Kenji not takes her virginity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) Miho: True there is no sex scene
Wait, for real? So, they cut some story content...
Yes, completed it right now and there few CG missing for sure - IF compared to PC98\DOS version. It's should almost same as Win version, duh it's remaked this version.

NOW I see what's wrong here... Place of scene was changed. And it's make more sense if we know where it was and what Mai told MC

Her my full save scene\cg unlock
(Only diary locked)
Place to %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Roaming/Shiravune/DOUKYUUSEI/Save_b/
View attachment Doukyuusei Bangin Summer.rar
(It would not wipe your saves (but made backup to be sure)

Plus here what I found about differences
7ohxaf.png

Does anyone know where to get this DOS version?

Last edited:

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
The easiest way (especially with Japanese games) is to check for other games from the same Dev. This one for example also made a game called Yu-No, and just like how this one has a 90s original and a remake that one also has that but unlike this one, both versions are translated. The original has sex scenes and the remake doesn't and on the topic of censorship several characters dress more modestly and lose a few cup sizes (and get less thicc in general) in the remake. Both versions are complete games and since one is from the 90's and the other is modern another thing that's different is that the original looks like a 90's anime/erogame while the remake looks like a generic Ufotable copycat. Also you could always go tag searching mark status as complete and view based on weighted ratings Here's a link to the results now there are things that don't fit but its only 7 pages to go through so pretty easy to seperate the wheat from the chaff
Thanks. I did try to look up Elf and I just found out they closed their company since 2015. I was looking up some of the works they've done and surprisingly I was familiar with some of their games, at least the names of the games anyway like Words Worth which I plan on trying even though it doesn't all fit with the categories i've mentioned before.

I did use tags before and my problem with some of the games are most of it is all about debauchery and just getting straight to the point without even trying to make the game just a little bit more engaging on the story side. Don't get me wrong, I like some depravity now and again, but Dokyusei just reminded me of games that were just borderline wholesome but can also be sexy, which it seems is very hard to pull off. Coupled with great artwork it's even harder to find something similar.

Thanks for the Yu-No recommendation again, i'll probably try the decensored original one as it still looks like it has charm despite its age.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Thanks. I did try to look up Elf and I just found out they closed their company since 2015. I was looking up some of the works they've done and surprisingly I was familiar with some of their games, at least the names of the games anyway like Words Worth which I plan on trying even though it doesn't all fit with the categories I've mentioned before.

I did use tags before and my problem with some of the games are most of it is all about debauchery and just getting straight to the point without even trying to make the game just a little bit more engaging on the story side. Don't get me wrong, I like some depravity now and again, but Dokyusei just reminded me of games that were just borderline wholesome but can also be sexy, which it seems is very hard to pull off. Coupled with great artwork it's even harder to find something similar.

Thanks for the Yu-No recommendation again, I'll probably try the decensored original one as it still looks like it has charm despite its age.
You're welcome, I heavily recommend using the exclude tag feature for tags you don't want and the "multiple endings" tag because 90% of the time that means each girl has her wholesome romance route. Thanks for introducing me to Words Worth I'll check that out after I finish Yu-No (original), kind of reminds me of Evenicle maybe it was one of the inspirations for it.
Since I've already started posting recommendations I heavily recommend the Grisaia series for a wholesome VN series, if you like/are ok with Sci-Fi or fantasy settings with action I heavily recommend Black Dragon in a Gentle Kingdom (note that it has a linear route progression with the main girl being the last route), since you're playing Words Worth I'll assume you like/are ok with games with well gameplay, in that case Baldrs Sky is another recommendation from me.

To clarify about Elf, they closed and came back the remake we're playing here is proof of that while the translation came out this year the original is very recent itself coming out last year

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
my problem with some of the games are most of it is all about debauchery and just getting straight to the point without even trying to make the game just a little bit more engaging on the story side. Don't get me wrong, I like some depravity now and again, but Dokyusei just reminded me of games that were just borderline wholesome but can also be sexy, which it seems is very hard to pull off. Coupled with great artwork it's even harder to find something similar.
If you want wholesome romance - try White Album 2 and look no more. There are only two main girls though - but on story and romantic front it's as good as it possibly can get. Well, as for MILFs - it's practically impossible to find any title with them without focus on debauchery.

Reactions: Rambling Noob

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
any torrent? cause Mega is bitch in file Size. and 6gb holy moly ... I expect large content for this

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
If you want wholesome romance - try White Album 2 and look no more. There are only two main girls though - but on story and romantic front it's as good as it possibly can get. Well, as for MILFs - it's practically impossible to find any title with them without focus on debauchery.
Dude that ones a gut wrenching heart breaker, man just wants some wholesome

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes