sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Miss the old days when H-VNs had content that was somewhere in between pure demure virginal childhood friend waifu and bukake soaked permanent ahegao face NTR queen gigawhore
Why it always has to be one or the other extreme trope? There should be more pure love romance but with bukake soaked ahegao face sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Elucidus

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
How to get Reiko ending?
Once you 'unlock' her by looking out your apartment window and spotting her outside the lawn of her house (usually around late morning and afternoon), you can go to her house and talk to her. Eventually you will encounter her in the train station carrying some boxes so offer to help her and this'll pretty much lead to an H scene. There's a guide available in the game's Steam discussions page but you'll need to use google translate's feature to translate a webpage to understand it.

Link to Steam guide

Last edited:

ssj4xxx

Nov 6, 2019
Good game. Surprise that it is not well known :confused:
Hope English version of Walkthrough will be released soon :cool:

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
The game is great, I agree with you guys, but I'd say that the start of the game feels a bit cold: Im finishing school, this is my last summer, I already earned all the money I needed, so lets pick up girls... I think it needed a little scripted common route, short enough to know your classmates at least. Also sometimes I encounter a girl im not interested in, but the game forces me to keep talking to her, a bit annoyin. Thats my only complain, the game itself with the encounters and the meaningfull choices is amazing :love:

rex234

Jul 4, 2017
I can't get the second nurse-event done, the one where she drops all the papers on the stairs. She always tells me to pick them up in the right order but I clicked all of them already. And she won't stand up either. I'm basically stuck there.
just spam click on back options and after that i spam clicked on some documents and looked at her lips and she now wants to sstand up

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok I've just beaten this game twice (Second time I maneuvered myself to unlock all the endings I couldn't the first time).
Does anyone know how to get Satomi and Makos last non-ending CG? I figured out how to get Natsukos (Her icon has to appear at her apartment at night/it's an unmarked event at her apartment). Also what event scenes exist/how do you unlock them? I got the one in the company parking lot, the one in the company, the art class room, the music classroom, the love hotel and the vacant parking lot and the one with Kurumi peeing, what others exist and at what times?

Summary/Observations
The game encourages you to play the MC as a scumbag but I'm not sure he has to be, by that I mean the game tells you some routes need to be unlocked by others but that doesn't mean you have to max out the routes and lie to the girls involved then cheat on them while lying to the other girls, I do like that there's a reason for some the most tenuous connections/route unlocks exist for example
To unlock Yayoui you have to max out Kaori, try to sleep then visit Mako
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm seeing people say that you have to reject Mako to unlock Yayoui that's false you can just avoid getting her final scene before starting and finishing Yayoui's route. I go over all the routes that are actually mutually exclusive bellow Yayoui/Mako are not among them it's purely a matter of progression timing
To max out Kaori you need Chiharu because she unlocks the coffee bar.
Though some don't make sense at all, I can't for the life of me figure out why Best Girl, Chiharu is tied with Satomi there's no reason that I know of in her story aside from the location of the first date, which isn't even where you first meet her, or why some of Teachers events are tied with Ako's. Or why Ako's are tied with Mihos, even the Chiharu/Kaori example I used earlier is a weak tie since there's no reason you shouldn't be able to enter the Coffee Bar alone but at least its something which is more than I can say for some of the other dependencies.

The warning about Route progression locking out routes isn't fully detailed. It's more like there are certain mutually exclusive route completions, bellow are all of them
Misa and Miho (They're close friends and they talk)
Mako and Ako (Duh they're sisters)
Finally the one that's the most likely to catch first time players,
Kurumi and Natsuko

Some of the girls end up with other people if you piss them off/don't go for them, Miho for example
regarding NTR since it keeps coming up and there's an ambiguity on whether or not to consider it that way in both cases it involves the same character, Kenji one case it's a fakeout/scare and the girl involved
tells you what really happened later, which makes sense since she hates his guts, in the other case he keeps taunting you with NTR and that he defiled a childhood friend of yours but the MC is completely clueless as to what he's talking about
is about her getting over being pumped to the point that the scene with her has her call out Kenji's name, To clarify you aren't in a relationship with her to begin with
But she is technically the only route character that's getting banged by someone else during the course of the game outside of the prostitute

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Yes.

TLDR this is a censored Remake Version of original Japanese game (1999). Censorship was done by devs, not translating company. Don't expect any restoration patches since script was also rewritten, thus it's not about restoring cut content but replacing it on original, which is really hard to do.
Alright I've just played through the whole game, full disclosure I haven't played the original so my reply is based soley on the descriptions provided by the image.
1) Miho: True there is no sex scene
2) Mako: Mix of true and false, the entire "I'll explode with sexual frustration" subplot with Mako is cut but the MC does force her to suck his dick and she turns it around on him until he breaks down crying and she comforts him (naked) so Miho would get the same impression
3) Yoshiko, I'm going to say this is a mix especially if you click the look options at her, the MC's thoughts are all about how guilty he feels peeping at her, but he doesn't tell her like in the original so Yoshiko's dialogue is about how she was wrong about men and how noble the MC is. I heavily disagree on the scene being pointless it's very clear that this is why she has an ending at all and acts as the moment she changes her mind about the protagonist
4) Satomi, again false Kenji's entire thing early on is NTR taunting you and her plot is still that he pumped and dumped her, if you caress her hair in the scene it's the only thing she notes that Kenji didn't do
5) Mai, don't remember, too small to notice
6) Ako same as Mai
7) Hiromi another False, nothing else to say this one is pure bullshit
8) Misa, Another don't remember but since it's saying the original didn't have a sex scene because of the injury I'll just state that this one does
9) Natsuko,True
10) Endings, the anon mentions that endings where changed but not how can't comment

Overall there are some actual scene cuts or heavy changes but they aren't to an extent a large image would have you believe, Miho fans have definitely lost out, but with out seeing the riginal CGs I can only say that Mako fans only lost out in story content

darknirwan

Dec 16, 2018
Test.jpg

Hello can someone help me find these 3 scene
I can't find in story mode
(I want to find this scene in story mode not using unlock all scene in gallery)

Reactions: Malkovichi

orangepop25

Aug 1, 2021
Thanks for sharing the game. I'm a huge fan of ELF games. I've been meaning to actually learn Japanese to read the older games that have never been translated.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
View attachment 1773572

Hello can someone help me find these 3 scene
I can't find in story mode
(I want to find this scene in story mode not using unlock all scene in gallery)
Thanks for showing me this where/how do you get "Ken the Pump Guy"? I'm assuming "Dulcet Tones" is in the Music Class Room but I can't get it. There are two events in the art class room and another in the music class room, also there's one in the Vacant Lot at night

Last edited:
Reactions: stal1234

darknirwan

Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for showing me this where/how do you get "Ken the Pump Guy"? I'm assuming "Dulcet Tones" is in the Music Class Room but I can't get it. There are two events in the art class room and another in the music class room, also there's one in the Vacant Lot at night
Location Scene Other

Before Progres All Route Heroine (Start search in day 11)

1.Ken the Pump Guy - School Rooftop - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
2.Those Dulcat Tones - School Music Room - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
3.Make it Rain! - School Art Room - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM

After Progres All Route Heroine (Best Search in Week 3)

4.At School - School Class 3B - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
5.Something Fishy - School Rooftop - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
6.Quarter Bonus - Aihara Inc - 06.00 PM -09.00 PM
7.Then You shall have it - Aihara Inc Parkir (left Aihara Inc) - 06.00 PM - 09.00 PM
8.All Better - Below Building site (juts go that 4 red things) 04.00 PM - 06.00 PM
9.This Month's Allowance - Love hotel - 00.00 AM - 06.00 AM (Midnight)

Can someone help me this 3 scene :

1.Friction Coefficient
2.Model These days
3.It's Oh-So-Perfect

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Location Scene Other

Before Progres All Route Heroine (Start search in day 11)

1.Ken the Pump Guy - School Rooftop - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
2.Those Dulcat Tones - School Music Room - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
3.Make it Rain! - School Art Room - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM

After Progres All Route Heroine (Best Search in Week 3)

4.At School - School Class 3B - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
5.Something Fishy - School Rooftop - 09.00 AM - 12.00 AM
6.Quarter Bonus - Aihara Inc - 06.00 PM -09.00 PM
7.Then You shall have it - Aihara Inc Parkir (left Aihara Inc) - 06.00 PM - 09.00 PM
8.All Better - Below Building site (juts go that 4 red things) 04.00 PM - 06.00 PM
9.This Month's Allowance - Love hotel - 00.00 AM - 06.00 AM (Midnight)

Can someone help me this 3 scene :

1.Friction Coefficient
2.Model These days
3.It's Oh-So-Perfect
Again thanks, I can't get those Dulcat Tones to play so you might be having the same problem with Models These Days it happens in the Art Room maybe week 3 if you can't get it after day 11.
Oh-So-Perfect is in the Vacant Lot at night
I don't know anything about Friction Coefficient it's the only scene neither you nor I have

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know what is up with Miho in the 16th day?

her mom tells me not to go to the school campus on that day (which is a hint that you should)

i go there and i find Kenji who is looking for Miho too
once in the Broadcast Room and again in the Equipment room
after that i don't know what happens next, if anything at all

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes