owneris

Feb 20, 2018
how to make the game windowed mode?
To put game in windowed mode there are options at the very top of game window:
1) In window tab select the "Revert to original size"
2) In Settings tab select the "Window settings" (a new window pops up)
In new window that just poped up select tab "Window size", then adjust the slider to the size of the window you want.
(You need to do both 1 and 2 for this to work.)

ancienttyrael

Jun 9, 2017
Man this brings back memories with these old dating sim games. They were great and frustrating grindy without a guide. One big fault is theres not alot of ingame cues that help us with unlocking routes. I noticed with easy mode for Doukyuusei theres a calendar to track events for the girls which is ok but it lives up to the name where we can hop to the events and skip time.

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
is there some kind of guide for this game? There is one particular girl I didn't even find throughout the whole game (long black hair) and at one point I can't get any further with the nurse (after her examination in the hospital). Kind of frustrating because I have no freaking idea what to do.
For now I'm using this

spellerteho

Jan 8, 2019
Where fucking eraser in first teacher's interaction? I didn't see it anywhere and can't change camera from her legs to floor.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
This is such a great game, I'm surprised I've never heard of it before. Does anyone know if the second game is any good? I know it's not translated.

zankantou1906

Jul 2, 2017
This is such a great game, I'm surprised I've never heard of it before. Does anyone know if the second game is any good? I know it's not translated.
It's pretty good, arguably better. Hopefully they will do a remake of that one sooner or later, but there is no news yet.

Reactions: Aquilez

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
It's pretty good, arguably better. Hopefully they will do a remake of that one sooner or later, but there is no news yet.
I was pretty disappointed with the way this remaster/remake was handled. Did the sequel also receive a toning down of dialogue and re-characterization?

Also does anyone know where one can find the original game?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Just finished all the routes. Most of the individual stories within the 3 in-game weeks were definitely better than I expected for a dating game. Some of the routes had a good amount of drama which made those routes enjoyable to complete. The characters were distinct enough to interesting and don't fall too far in the common dating game tropes.

I recommend playing on easy mode but not using the easy mode calendar skip. There are small events on the map that flesh out the characters.

The one issue I have with the story are the endings. You choose your favorite girl with maxed hearts on the last day. You get a short confession scene, small graduation scene, and a 2 minute long "couple years later" scene. Between those short 3 scenes the MC's life can quickly go from super sad to somewhat happy and vice versa. It leaves you empty. There's just not enough in the script at the end to warrant such a quick tonal change. Be prepared for some bitter endings.

edit: there are some HAPPY endings with some of the characters.

• Sad
Reactions: Elucidus and chopee

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Miss the old days when H-VNs had content that was somewhere in between pure demure virginal childhood friend waifu and bukake soaked permanent ahegao face NTR queen gigawhore
Reading that made me laugh so hard, especially since I recently played Zero Chastity: A Sultry Summer Holiday where all the girls fit the second type you described :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes