VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Mosiac censorship in 2021/2022 is brutal, especially for art this exquisite. I'd never heard of this game before and thought True Love was the original date sim H-game hybrid (probably because that one had an actual English release and this one didn't), but reading about how they changed so much from the original while also cutting or outright removing H-scenes makes this one a pass for me.

Perhaps the depressing rewrites and censorship specifically done for this remake might spur someone to decide to make an English fan patch for the original.

voath

Sep 6, 2019
Damn those hscenes are most disappointing thing in adult game i have ever seen they are even shorter than in most erogachas (like Mist Train Girls), and there are only few of them since rest was removed for no reason. I regret buying the game before checking i can't even refund since i played for little over 2h, what a waste of a great artstyle there are no plot that you could help you overlook those cons it's just romance novel with almost no hscenes or interesting cgs.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Damn those hscenes are most disappointing thing in adult game i have ever seen they are even shorter than in most erogachas (like Mist Train Girls), and there are only few of them since rest was removed for no reason. I regret buying the game before checking i can't even refund since i played for little over 2h, what a waste of a great artstyle there are no plot that you could help you overlook those cons it's just romance novel with almost no hscenes or interesting cgs.
Can you maybe recommend some novels with a similar beautiful artstyle that are better and have more scenes etc.?

voath

Sep 6, 2019
Can you maybe recommend some novels with a similar beautiful artstyle that are better and have more scenes etc.?
There is one artist that worked on original remake Doukyuusei he made Nanairo Reincarnation + Kimagure Temptation (both translated) and i hope in future we will have localized Akeiro Kaikitan. There is Bishoujo Mangekyou it's a shame that only one got translated Biman 3 has the sexiest girls, You have Oppai Academy but there are even less story than with doukyuusei. There is also Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart 1+2 but it got censored for the west. For some more bland stories with plenty of hscenes you have usual Yuzuges (Sanoba Witch,Senren Banka, Riddle Joker, Cafe Stella) and Marmalade titles (Study & Steady + Mashimaro especially have amazing artwork and Primal x Heart 1 + 2)

Also managed to get refund even tho i played for 2.8h thanks Gabe, Doukyuusei is just not for me or at least not in the current half assed and butchered form which sadly will never going to change.

Last edited:

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Lmao, I got locked inside the school at night :LOL: Is there a way to get out or skip time until morning?

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Lmao, I got locked inside the school at night :LOL: Is there a way to get out or skip time until morning?
Happened to me aswell lol. Anyways, iirc you need to head up the stairs until you get stopped by an old man. He can change the time for you.

Reactions: chopee

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can someone help me ? if i skip days does it effect the game ? and how to friend who calls u at start and how the game works i'm little lost

zankantou1906

Jul 2, 2017
Perhaps the depressing rewrites and censorship specifically done for this remake might spur someone to decide to make an English fan patch for the original.
This remake has the same amount of h-scenes as the Windows PC version released in 1999. It's not really "censorship".

In any event...good luck getting someone to translate the PC-98 version from 1992. It would be cool, but very unlikely.

It's not like the "original" version had twice as many h-scenes or anything huge like that. You'd probably laugh if you tried to quantify the difference, because it's not exactly what some folks might imagine.

People may get a wrong impression if they believe that. This was never supposed to be a game with a huge amount of sex to begin with, even on the PC-98. It is indeed from the romance/dating genre, not a nukige where the goal is just sex.

Last edited:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Nope. I bailed out of the scene by jumping into another scene via the option menue.
you need to use the observe tool and click everywhere is a bit annoying but once u click everything and go through the dialog you should eventually it'll let you pick her up. i think to actually pick her up after you go through all the dialog is her back or thighs

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
This remake has the same amount of h-scenes as the Windows PC version released in 1999. It's not really "censorship".

In any event...good luck getting someone to translate the PC-98 version from 1992. It would be cool, but very unlikely.

It's not like the "original" version had twice as many h-scenes or anything huge like that. You'd probably laugh if you tried to quantify the difference, because it's not exactly what some folks might imagine.

People may get a wrong impression if they believe that. This was never supposed to be a game with a huge amount of sex to begin with, even on the PC-98. It is indeed from the romance/dating genre, not a nukige where the goal is just sex.
honestly i feel like story wise the game is lacking compared to others and with the added lack of quality h scenes it doesnt help it.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
one option is to use the schedule menu and just go to the next event. and another thing is if u use the schedule menu and tp to an event where u would have needed to go on the train u dont need to pay the train fee

Reactions: chopee
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes