Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Sort of. It's more of a romance heavy "game" with some mild h-scenes scattered here and there. Some heroine's don't even have proper h-scenes at all. Also you get to finish a run with one heroine that you chose to progress further and get a accompanying happy ending. It's definitely more of a lovey dovey romance piece with very few hardcore themes and scenes.
Good to know, such a shame too because art is looking absolutely great and I also suspect that "animated" tag is a bait too and the sex scenes are not animated at all right ?

pr83

May 5, 2017
Good to know, such a shame too because art is looking absolutely great and I also suspect that "animated" tag is a bait too and the sex scenes are not animated at all right ?
In h-scenes the only thing animated are the character's eyes and mouths, so the expression in general. Only one scene has a close up of a mouth and the tongue is animated, altho it's like 2 frames :sneaky:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
is there some kind of guide for this game? There is one particular girl I didn't even find throughout the whole game (long black hair) and at one point I can't get any further with the nurse (after her examination in the hospital). Kind of frustrating because I have no freaking idea what to do.

alex211

May 6, 2017
is there some kind of guide for this game? There is one particular girl I didn't even find throughout the whole game (long black hair) and at one point I can't get any further with the nurse (after her examination in the hospital). Kind of frustrating because I have no freaking idea what to do.
Natsuko Masaki? If you met with your friend at 11am at the station he takes you to a boutique next door where she is. Seen her there the whole game. Maybe she moved to a new location after awhile? Not sure.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
..... the scenes and story is the same as the original?
no it is more of a based on... compared to the original 92 release... it is heavily edited and censored. things acceptable back in the day are not so was removed/adjusted when remade.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This a remake? It looks like modern considering how old this game suppose to be. Anyways, how deep is the dating sim aspect cuz I can't get off vanilla H-scenes so the H-scenes alone won't do it for me.

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Afaik, the was itself a remake of the original which was released . You can see that in the vndb description of the releases. This 2021/2022 version (both and ) is based on the 1999 remake, so in that sense, it's a re-remake. Most of the script changes and H-scene cuts already took place in the 1999 remake, but I think they made further "revisions" to some of the lines (not the H-content afaik) in the 2022 version "for removal of ethically problematic parts" as they like to state it. In any case, it's just sad to see all this pandering about ethics and shit in a japanese H-game, like come on, there's worse that we have seen.

Also the comparison screenshot that was shared compared the 1992 and 1999 versions btw.
Wait, there's ethically problematic parts in the original?
Man, I must have forgotten everything about it.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
how to get the final scene with the nurse?
Thats what I want to know as well. Got full hearts with her but when choosing the ending with her the last two pictures/scenes do not happen.

p.s.: Any recommendations of novels that go into a similar direction like this one? Thanks!

Last edited:

kipskill

Nov 24, 2018
When Steam started selling the game, I saw information that should get a free DLC and install it. Does the uploaded version include the contents of the DLC?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes