nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
what do i do with part 2 of the game?
These are parts of the same archive. You can't unpack it without all the parts in the folder. Just downloading a large archive can be troublesome.

Last edited:

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
So, 2 questions: Is there a way to play it windowed instead of fullscreen? I cant find the option. Also whats the difference between classic and easy mode?

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Can anyone list the different endings? I never heard of this one before is there a harem path?
There is no harem ending. As far as I know, even though you can go all out of the girls at the same time, if you get caught on a date with other girl, the girl that caught you will be mad and hate you lol. Sorry for my english

Reactions: sonhot

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
How does one play this one? I mean I hear its different from the usual Pick Choices and you are locked to a certain route. There's a walkthrough for this one right?

Yutux

Sep 12, 2020
hey is it necessary to download part 2 ?
cause it's damaged

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Isn't this from the company released a game with NTR so out of left field the fans sunk them into the ground? I thought they were dead. I mean isn't that game basically why any game with the stuff they have to make it real obvious with NTR all over the cover art and title? BAM surprise NTR and the company got their shit kicked out of them. That's one hell of a ditch to climb out of.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes