Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Isn't this from the company released a game with NTR so out of left field the fans sunk them into the ground? I thought they were dead. I mean isn't that game basically why any game with the stuff they have to make it real obvious with NTR all over the cover art and title? BAM surprise NTR and the company got their shit kicked out of them. That's one hell of a ditch to climb out of.
I think you mean kakyuusei 2, where the main heroine had a boyfriend before the game story started lol. But this company was more focused on making netori than netorare currently if I'm not mistaken. The problem was that they made non-'pure'(virgins) heroines in games with 'pure' style lol. Personally, I couldn't care less as long as it's well written. And elf made netori games with a pretty incredible plot. I don't remember if they have a game where the player gets enterely netorare since I hate it so I can't tell you about those games lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Will wait patiently on a torrent, looks great though! Are you able to romance all the characters previewed? The Wife in komono looks great!

Mar 12, 2018
I think you mean kakyuusei 2, where the main heroine had a boyfriend before the game story started lol. But this company was more focused on making netori than netorare currently if I'm not mistaken. The problem was that they made non-'pure'(virgins) heroines in games with 'pure' style lol. Personally, I couldn't care less as long as it's well written. And elf made netori games with a pretty incredible plot. I don't remember if they have a game where the player gets enterely netorare since I hate it so I can't tell you about those games lol
Actually, elf is more famous for their netorare games (like Gatenkei which some consider the best ntr game ever made) than netori. They also made the legendary Yu-No, which inspired games and anime like Steins;Gate, Higurashi, etc.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes