Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
sorry for asking again but I still don't know how to get the ending with Yayoi. I get to the point where I take over the flower shop and she passes by. Her hearts are full and when I choose her ending on the last day she rejects me and in the album there are still 2 pictures missing with her. Can anyone help?

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
sorry for asking again but I still don't know how to get the ending with Yayoi. I get to the point where I take over the flower shop and she passes by. Her hearts are full and when I choose her ending on the last day she rejects me and in the album there are still 2 pictures missing with her. Can anyone help?
If I'm not mistaken, it's the checkup scene in the hospital. You need that scene, maybe. You need to choose the options which won't bring the doctor back. And the last one, you need to pick the option which will make her angry. That will trigger the last scene. And one more thing, I think if you chose Mako and progressed with her storyline, you can't choose Yayoi. If that's not it, I'm not sure.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, it's the checkup scene in the hospital. You need that scene, maybe. You need to choose the options which won't bring the doctor back. And the last one, you need to pick the option which will make her angry. That will trigger the last scene. And one more thing, I think if you chose Mako and progressed with her storyline, you can't choose Yayoi. If that's not it, I'm not sure.
I got the hospital scene but I'm not sure if I picked the choice that made her angry. Is it after she has pleased the MC?

It did not work out. Just a bad ending with her again. Last negative option is to tell her to "take the offensive" but this also does not lead to a happy ending with her. Does no one know how to meet the requirements? I tried everything.

Last edited:

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
I got the hospital scene but I'm not sure if I picked the choice that made her angry. Is it after she has pleased the MC?

It did not work out. Just a bad ending with her again. Last negative option is to tell her to "take the offensive" but this also does not lead to a happy ending with her. Does no one know how to meet the requirements? I tried everything.
For me, the choices that I made during the hospital scene are the good ones, until you have three choices, which then I choose 'I'm scared of girls', and then followed by 'I prefer anime girls', and when she asked if something's wrong with her, choose something is wrong with you. The last one is where you should choose 'Cry and apologize'. After the scene, that will trigger the scene where Yayoi saw you at the flower shop. At the end you should be able to choose her. I tried it just now and I managed to get her ending.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
For me, the choices that I made during the hospital scene are the good ones, until you have three choices, which then I choose 'I'm scared of girls', and then followed by 'I prefer anime girls', and when she asked if something's wrong with her, choose something is wrong with you. The last one is where you should choose 'Cry and apologize'. After the scene, that will trigger the scene where Yayoi saw you at the flower shop. At the end you should be able to choose her. I tried it just now and I managed to get her ending.

I got all of this and I also can choose her on the last day. I absolutely did the exact same you did but when I choose her on the last day she just rejects me and the two scenes/pictures with her are still missing. There must be something I do wrong. I noticed that you need to get closer to Miho before you can trigger the flower shop event with Yayoi. Is it something there that needs to be done differently?

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
I got all of this and I also can choose her on the last day. I absolutely did the exact same you did but when I choose her on the last day she just rejects me and the two scenes/pictures with her are still missing. There must be something I do wrong. I noticed that you need to get closer to Miho before you can trigger the flower shop event with Yayoi. Is it something there that needs to be done differently?
What I notice is that when you get closer to Mako, you block off any interactions with Yayoi. That's one of it. And I think you do need to get closer to Miho, as when you are on her route, she will quit working at the flower shop. That will trigger a scene where you will work at the shop in the morning. I think that should be why you didn't get that flower shop scene as you are not on Miho's route.

Capchungz

Aug 10, 2019
What I notice is that when you get closer to Mako, you block off any interactions with Yayoi. That's one of it. And I think you do need to get closer to Miho, as when you are on her route, she will quit working at the flower shop. That will trigger a scene where you will work at the shop in the morning. I think that should be why you didn't get that flower shop scene as you are not on Miho's route.
i get the flower shop scene, the 2 child who lose they mom or something like that while yayoi stand outside of shop seeing us. im gonna try again with mako thing later, maybe thats the answer XD

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
The thing is: I got the flower shop scene. And the hearts on Yayoi are completely full. Nonetheless I just a get a very short ending choosing her and she rejects me. I got each and every scene including the flower shop. After the flower shop I wait til the last day and choose Yayoi. But for some reason I don't get a full ending sequence.

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
The thing is: I got the flower shop scene. And the hearts on Yayoi are completely full. Nonetheless I just a get a very short ending choosing her and she rejects me. I got each and every scene including the flower shop. After the flower shop I wait til the last day and choose Yayoi. But for some reason I don't get a full ending sequence.
Then I'm stumped. The only possible reason left that I can think of is that you are on someone's route which block off any possible ending with Yayoi.

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
i get the flower shop scene, the 2 child who lose they mom or something like that while yayoi stand outside of shop seeing us. im gonna try again with mako thing later, maybe thats the answer XD
That's my final trigger for getting a scene with Yayoi. So I don't know what went wrong, maybe you are in Mako's route, it's easy to get miss certain endings as they are locked when you progress in another route.

Reactions: companyman

Capchungz

Aug 10, 2019
found it bro, reject mako & miho last scene. i get yayoi ending with it.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes