Extrauser

Nov 23, 2017
If you like femdom and humiliation this is great. Very hot! Also has some spanking, chastity play and more. Has some sound so be aware if playing around others.

Reactions: paul77

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
If you don't enjoy being everyone's bitch don't play the game. There's no ther route, you either become the sissiest of sissies or you get a bad ending when you refuse to wear women's clothes. Shit game. A note to the dev, if you are gonna make a game about domination try and appeal to both sides of the equation. I personally love femdom but this is done so poorly it's just unpleasant.

Sammie0181

Nov 13, 2017
I personally really like the game, it's true that you are railroaded into being submissive but thats the whole point of the game so if you don't like that dont dl it. HOWEVER you can choose WHO you are submissive to and even then there are a couple variations. the game gets really good but ends rather suddenly.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
If you don't enjoy being everyone's bitch don't play the game. There's no ther route, you either become the sissiest of sissies or you get a bad ending when you refuse to wear women's clothes. Shit game. A note to the dev, if you are gonna make a game about domination try and appeal to both sides of the equation. I personally love femdom but this is done so poorly it's just unpleasant.
This garbage could hardly even be classified as a game, its just a railroad adventure of the dev's fetish fantasies that he forces on you, which makes him a awful writer caught up in his own story. I got to as far as the part in the bar where the dev decides to indulge into his racist bbc worship garbage nonsense and stopped reading, just clicking to the next screen to see how much further can I go before wait for next update screen.

Reactions: Pingy

Sammie0181

Nov 13, 2017
This garbage could hardly even be classified as a game, its just a railroad adventure of the dev's fetish fantasies that he forces on you, which makes him a awful writer caught up in his own story. I got to as far as the part in the bar where the dev decides to indulge into his racist bbc worship garbage nonsense and stopped reading, just clicking to the next screen to see how much further can I go before wait for next update screen.
I agree the bbc part isn't to my tastes either but it is avoidable, just don't be so passive to her and you wil get something different.

Feb 1, 2018
This garbage could hardly even be classified as a game, its just a railroad adventure of the dev's fetish fantasies
"Hardly" a game? I'd go further and say this is no game at all, but rather a story. It is, in most places, a fairly well-written story, but it's a story nonetheless. Games have both win and loss conditions, either (any) of which is achievable. Even something as open-ended as a D&D campaign has these conditions. Here, all you've got is the story the author wants to tell you. It doesn't matter how entertaining that story is (and this, depending on your particular kinks, can be pretty entertaining), it still is not a game.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Kinda funny comments as you could say the same thing about the 90% of the other games that 'railroad' you into being a harem owner or lord master over women. They also show only one side (but if you call all those shit also, fair enough). You could call it linear, but being railroaded by doing what exactly it says is its theme is odd. Like complaining about being railroaded into shooting creatures in Doom. Whatever.

As for a game definition, yeah with CYOA or VN's the definition gets blury. And pretty meaningless if you want to play it black and white. Because then all he'd have to do is add one path where you get run over by a car and die and then BING, it's a game as it has a failure state. Even with 99.9% of the rest of the game unchanged.
So long as you can change the path enough to change the content, that's good enough for me. And the choices here do change the path, more so than just edits in a scene. And more than the original endings to Mass Effect 3 heh.
But it's still something different than a book say which definitely isn't a game.

Reactions: jmueller

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
5th day not working atm. Tried multiple routs, and nothing works past the "girlfriend" telling you your going shopping. ('Hahaha ok. Say the café's been kinda empty today. I was thinking of closing up and going shopping. You should come with me!') Is as far as it go's.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
This is one of my favorite games, hasn't been updated in a while...is there no Patreon account or anything for the creator? Any presence on any other sight besides tffgamesite?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This is one of my favorite games, hasn't been updated in a while...is there no Patreon account or anything for the creator? Any presence on any other sight besides tffgamesite?
They added an "update" in the tfgamessite thread about 3 pages back that supposedly adds shopping and the gym encounter and some sph stuff but not the full day. I wasn't able to access it though and it adds no new images/sounds since it's just the html file.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
The last anyone has heard from the developer was April, so they should be getting ready for another update.....theoretically speaking. Though given the update history I'm aware of, I'm not really expecting anything before June at the earliest though. That said, for what it is it's a damn good game.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

0.0.5 july 24 18
Bit of a placeholder. More content with all the main characters. Day 5 finished.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is this title intentionally supposed to sound like George Orwell's 'Down and Out in Paris and London' or is that just a coincidence?