Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I guess you're joking?
Yeah, since 'Down and Out with Donald Duck' is actually Disneys homage to George Orwell's novel.
And for your original question: If you would read the CYOA, you would probably notice the similarity since it's starting with a man who came to a new city with no job and no place to stay, much like the protagonist in the novel. Well, besides the femdom and sissyfication of course.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, since 'Down and Out with Donald Duck' is actually Disneys homage to George Orwell's novel.
And for your original question: If you would read the CYOA, you would probably notice the similarity since it's starting with a man who came to a new city with no job and no place to stay, much like the protagonist in the novel. Well, besides the femdom and sissyfication of course.
Oh really? I'm going to have to look that up then. I really liked the novel.. I'll have to experience Donald Duck's take on it, haha.

Yeah... I just read it.. I'm not convinced. A lot of stories start that way. The title is so similar though, it's hard to think it's just a coincidence. I played a little and unfortunately the game is definitely not for me. If you do play it and find out it is indeed intentional and feel like leaving me a further reply, I'd be interested in knowing. Enjoy.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oh really? I'm going to have to look that up then. I really liked the novel.. I'll have to experience Donald Duck's take on it, haha.

Yeah... I just read it.. I'm not convinced. A lot of stories start that way. The title is so similar though, it's hard to think it's just a coincidence. I played a little and unfortunately the game is definitely not for me. If you do play it and find out it is indeed intentional and feel like leaving me a further reply, I'd be interested in knowing. Enjoy.
Wait, you don't like linear no real choice emasculating faggot cuck games?

Jun 15, 2018
So not sure from the description and a lot of the comments. Is this a full TF game? Wondering as well if there is forced content (not forced story but forced as in the fetish). I ask cause in most TF type games there is the fully willing to convert and the corruption through being taken reluctantly early after starting to turn.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It is forced. There's no real resistance options though there are a few different paths that mostly change dream sequences. As for the lack of progress that's the norm on tfgamessite.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
One of my favorite games. So few approach the genre of ntr/cuck and sissification the way this one was, or as competently at least. Real shame.

Jun 15, 2018
It is forced. There's no real resistance options though there are a few different paths that mostly change dream sequences. As for the lack of progress that's the norm on tfgamessite.
So your saying there is rape and such in it as is? Like I was asking "forced as in the fetish" not forced as in story like forced TF. Either way I was just asking if enough content was in here for a looksy.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Why is it that 90% of the best stuff on TFGS winds up abandoned...?
Because people can "go out sick" for years, and or just slow down development till just don't post anything, and still make money. In fact this dev is still making 43 dollars a mouth, and that's rather small for one of these. On top of that, this type of BS has become the stereotype of these games.

Reactions: Furyous D

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
It's also sad because the game is actually good, and one of the few that has actual crossdressing in it, and not "Bamf" Happy Birthday you've got boobs now. There's a real progression of events in the game. That you actually need to pay attention to what's going on and can't just super click your way through to the really juicy bits is a real plus for me. The saddest thing to me though, is why the game isn't being updated. It's not a money thing. It's not a lack of subs either. They have plenty of both. It's a lack of inspiration. I bet you my bottom dollar that when the dev gets up in the morning they swear there gonna make some progress. They sit down at the computer, get ready to type out a scene, and brain fart. Then real life come's calling and the moment is gone. It's why I gave up writing and stick to editing.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's also sad because the game is actually good, and one of the few that has actual crossdressing in it, and not "Bamf" Happy Birthday you've got boobs now. There's a real progression of events in the game. That you actually need to pay attention to what's going on and can't just super click your way through to the really juicy bits is a real plus for me. The saddest thing to me though, is why the game isn't being updated. It's not a money thing. It's not a lack of subs either. They have plenty of both. It's a lack of inspiration. I bet you my bottom dollar that when the dev gets up in the morning they swear there gonna make some progress. They sit down at the computer, get ready to type out a scene, and brain fart. Then real life come's calling and the moment is gone. It's why I gave up writing and stick to editing.
So you can make a game but choose not to?:unsure:

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So you can make a game but choose not to?:unsure:
Oh no. Far from it. I can't make a game to save my life. All the code and what not? Nope. That's beyond me. I was talking about writing in general. I cant write really. Oh I can pound out a paragraph or two (and dare I say be almost eloquent) on something that get's me up on my soapbox, or something that truly annoys me. But actual story writing isn't something I can do anymore. That said I can draw a few thing's and edit really well so it's not all bad news for me.