BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I did find out a few things:

1. To enter town, either kill bird or talk to guard again

2. Once in town go down into the pit (set of dirt stars)

3. You can follow the farm girl into the spa (meet her near fisher in the east and talk to her). You can also sneak into spa over roof After that scene/convo you will be able to enter her house early morning (near your starting home, other small house)

4. In the starting forest area there is a witch hut (near green braziers) Explore her house

5.When you get the secude skills, use tem onthe ox/bull near the fence with wagons, you can get an item there

Only a few houses are marked, and someonetimes you cannot see doors without rotating the camera

I've done all the quest I could. The only ting I cano do is explore the Ladys mansion, canno "report tothe comitte" after the temple monster. I also cannot find the witch again.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone know how to turn urself small?
Item called Lily. It's relic, so you have to first uncurs/unequip your current relic with a mana bug. I think you get it when you defeat the slumbering monster in the east. Or you find in a chest. There are several secret holes to find/reach.
The Lily auto-shrinks you when you use a small hole

Reactions: elpuxo

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I did find out a few things:

1. To enter town, either kill bird or talk to guard again

2. Once in town go down into the pit (set of dirt stars)

3. You can follow the farm girl into the spa (meet her near fisher in the east and talk to her). You can also sneak into spa over roof After that scene/convo you will be able to enter her house early morning (near your starting home, other small house)

4. In the starting forest area there is a witch hut (near green braziers) Explore her house

5.When you get the secude skills, use tem onthe ox/bull near the fence with wagons, you can get an item there

Only a few houses are marked, and someonetimes you cannot see doors without rotating the camera

I've done all the quest I could. The only ting I cano do is explore the Ladys mansion, canno "report tothe comitte" after the temple monster. I also cannot find the witch again.
Also in the number 1, you can bring the pigeon to the guards and they gonna get so fucking scared and died in the moment...

Nah, just kidding, they just get scared and run inside the base, much easier than figthing or sucking dick i must say

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Also in the number 1, you can bring the pigeon to the guards and they gonna get so fucking scared and died in the moment...

Nah, just kidding, they just get scared and run inside the base, much easier than figthing or sucking dick i must say
You can also find the cave the bird lives in and kill the bats around its nest. This game really needs to give you more information about things.

• Angry
Reactions: Renderson

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t:eek:The game is really interesting with regards to its gameplay mechanics (as noted by the last 5+ posts)(y). It seems you can complete a 'quest' with multiple approaches and not just one. That is very interesting and rare indeed. Cheers.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I am stuck at the guard too. Did kill the bats in the cave, talked to the gurad and see the heart above but can't talk to him again and don't know if I have to do something specific to initiate the sex scene.

Also I read something bout shrinking... so is there any size sex content in the game?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017

You don't actually have to fight the mega-chicken. Find it's cave, kill the bats near it's egg and it will come inside and sleep. Then report to guards.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I am stuck at the guard too. Did kill the bats in the cave, talked to the gurad and see the heart above but can't talk to him again and don't know if I have to do something specific to initiate the sex scene.

Also I read something bout shrinking... so is there any size sex content in the game?
Have to just talk to center guard. Or something is bugged for you

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
So I've been stuck in they abyss lift area for over an hour and I wondering if I'm missing something? I'm past the two first sets of gates but have no idea what to do from there. All I see are the buttons in the floor with seemingly no way to interact with them and there is a lever that says it is currently off back in the middle section. Also there is a exec emma office door I never found a key for. Feel like I've accomplished everything else I can in town/wilds but now I have the librarian (I think) harpy flying around that constantly locks me in repeated text and I can't seem to do anything with her (even waited on the smiths roof she lands on and didn't seem to trigger anything). Kinda invested in the game at this point and not sure if I bugged something out or passed something obvious.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
So I've been stuck in they abyss lift area for over an hour and I wondering if I'm missing something? I'm past the two first sets of gates but have no idea what to do from there. All I see are the buttons in the floor with seemingly no way to interact with them and there is a lever that says it is currently off back in the middle section. Also there is a exec emma office door I never found a key for. Feel like I've accomplished everything else I can in town/wilds but now I have the librarian (I think) harpy flying around that constantly locks me in repeated text and I can't seem to do anything with her (even waited on the smiths roof she lands on and didn't seem to trigger anything). Kinda invested in the game at this point and not sure if I bugged something out or passed something obvious.
If you're at where I believe you're talking about there is a button in the ground below the bridge you cross to get to the exec door, and you have to push the box next to the exec door onto it.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
OFF-TOPIC: I always found these 3d games made in rpg maker very charming. Anyone worked with this can you tell me if it's too much work? I mean, I know making games is hard, but these must be especially tricky.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Ok found the reason why it didn't work with guard... he doesn't react after the first time speaking with him if you speak to him standing in front of him. Needed to stand at one of his sides and then I could talk to him again -_-

Also is there any size nsfw content in the game??

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
If you're at where I believe you're talking about there is a button in the ground below the bridge you cross to get to the exec door, and you have to push the box next to the exec door onto it.

Since you seem to have gone a lot further than most, enlighten us:

1. That monster in the Lake Godess temple - where is this Comission I have toreport it to?
2. Where did the witch dissapear to?

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Since you seem to have gone a lot further than most, enlighten us:

1. That monster in the Lake Godess temple - where is this Comission I have toreport it to?
2. Where did the witch dissapear to?
I have no idea. I didn't do any of the side quests, and as soon as i entered the hole i got annoyed with the game and quit.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Never mind, I figured it out:

Beneath a statue next otthe Blood Mannor is a secret cave. Inside is a rat hole that wil llead you into the mansion (you need Lily) and there you will find a uniform that should let you in the Hole.

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
So I was wondering about that and my box is currently stuck to the wall and I can't push it anywhere (unless there is a way to pull). I think I may have inadvertently bypassed that sequence since I could jump over the box and glass on that platform. So guess I'm boned on that save...awesome. Brilliant that all the random barrels in that area reset but not the sequence critical thing.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes