Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
Never mind, I figured it out:

Beneath a statue next otthe Blood Mannor is a secret cave. Inside is a rat hole that wil llead you into the mansion (you need Lily) and there you will find a uniform that should let you in the Hole.
Yeah that is just one of the ways to do that and I found it WAY after the fact. I think you are initially intended to jump on the platform to bypass the blood maids that kick you out then you meet Anzu after a bit of fighting and whatnot then you can help her to eventually get a key to that room (which is the way I did).

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
So I was wondering about that and my box is currently stuck to the wall and I can't push it anywhere (unless there is a way to pull). I think I may have inadvertently bypassed that sequence since I could jump over the box and glass on that platform. So guess I'm boned on that save...awesome. Brilliant that all the random barrels in that area reset but not the sequence critical thing.
The box should reset if u leave the lift and come back. At least it did for me when i fucked it up by accident not realizing what I had to do.

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
The box should reset if u leave the lift and come back. At least it did for me when i fucked it up by accident not realizing what I had to do.
Ah well mine does not so guess that's hours of progress down the toilet. Thanks for the assist at least I wasn't losing my mind.

Edit: Oh you can BREAK the box to reset it *eyes roll into head*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that is just one of the ways to do that and I found it WAY after the fact. I think you are initially intended to jump on the platform to bypass the blood maids that kick you out then you meet Anzu after a bit of fighting and whatnot then you can help her to eventually get a key to that room (which is the way I did).
I never could do that despite multiple attempts. The jump distance is not enough

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Ah well mine does not so guess that's hours of progress down the toilet. Thanks for the assist at least I wasn't losing my mind.

Edit: Oh you can BREAK the box to reset it *eyes roll into head*
There will be another box switch
You will also have to break the glass railing at one point...it has crack marks on it

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
Almost a good game. Add a map and have NPC's or even the MC give the players a hint here and there. IE "A rat's nest. If only I had some way to turn small" vs "A rats nest. I'm too big to fit in there" the first is a hint, the 2nd is just I examined an intractable object and this is a dead end too, just like the ladder in the mansion. Then another NPC can be like "I'm too tall. I heard of an item once that turned people small, but "insert minor hint here". Hope this updates into something playable, the art and game play are good, it just needs point players in the general direction of where they need to go, and for the love of god, put a map in. Just knowing the zone names before I spend 15 minutes going to them saves so much wasted time.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Holy hell, does anyone know where the thing Anzu wants is sin amon mine? I can't find any way to go farther than I am. Wanna get rid of this damn debuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Renderson

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
I never could do that despite multiple attempts. The jump distance is not enough
It is you just have to walk right to the edge, backstep once then take one step forwards and jump. You have to do it frame perfect, but if you do the lineup right you can get it 100% of the time pretty easily.

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
Holy hell, does anyone know where the thing Anzu wants is sin amon mine? I can't find any way to go farther than I am. Wanna get rid of this damn debuff.
Just got to that segment myself and got the relic and armor out of that area. I don't see anything for obvious progression past that.

• Sad
Reactions: Blaq Mask

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It is you just have to walk right to the edge, backstep once then take one step forwards and jump. You have to do it frame perfect, but if you do the lineup right you can get it 100% of the time pretty easily.

HMmm.. that works to get on the left side. (Ladies room is empty). But what about the right side?

EDIT: NEver mind, get key from dead maid, then get key grom guard in cell

Last edited:
Reactions: Atl92

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Where exactly are you stuck? The farmer girl and witch, after thy run away you will meet them when you reach the hole

And there are two ways to reach it:
1) sneak into Mansion and help Anzu. She will give you the key to the storage room(return to help her)
2) get Lily relic and sneak into storage room trough a small one in a hidden cave behind a statue next to the mansion

Either way, you get a uniform there to use to snek past guard

Reactions: vesa0099

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
One more tip: before you go into the Hole, buy Mana Bugs (or Hungry Bugs or whatever they are called)

Also, another platforming section? With insta-death if you miss. FFffffffff

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
One more tip: before you go into the Hole, buy Mana Bugs (or Hungry Bugs or whatever they are called)

Also, another platforming section? With insta-death if you miss. FFffffffff
Yeah wish I had before going down since I burned all of them just trying to figure out how they work (honestly don't think I ever did figure it out so add that to forging for underexplained mechanics). You can dig up ore that specifically mention being valuable but you can't sell them? Not sure how you are supposed to afford anything on the level if you burn your cash. If you are talking about the pillars platforming yeah I barely got through it just to find a it blocked by kobolds with naturally no indication of what you can do to go further and the platforms that seem to go around felt out of reach and got bored of trying. Currently still stuck on Anzus side quest for amon mine like one of the above posters so if you get there and figure it out please enlighten us, all I got was the amon armor and the relic from the two zones I could get to.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I really want to like this game, but it just has so many issues dragging down the experience. Whoever decided to put precision platforming in an rpg maker game needs to be flayed alive. Honestly, I think half the problems this game has would be alleviated by making it in a proper engine for a 3rd person adventure game.

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
I really want to like this game, but it just has so many issues dragging down the experience. Whoever decided to put precision platforming in an rpg maker game needs to be flayed alive. Honestly, I think half the problems this game has would be alleviated by making it in a proper engine for a 3rd person adventure game.
I think calling it precision platforming is a bit generous. You can make the same exact timing 5 times and miss the jump 3 of those attempts. It seems like its based on some kind of I frame style deal and the performance of the game itself can screw you over. I can't imagine how much worse it will probably get as they try to ramp up difficulty. I also really want to like it and I never put this much effort in but running around in the same room/area for an hour hoping something will be different on this lap to figure out the vague side quests is driving me nuts. There is a surprising amount of content but the fact you can just bypass 70% or more of it on accident and not even know is crazy to me. Not asking to be spoon fed everything but damn. Hopefully some noble soul makes a walkthrough at some point cause it seems it bleeds off a ton of players before they even make it out of the first area.

AllTheAnimations

Mar 19, 2022
Anyone else not able to interract with the city gate? I've already tried every method individually (killing the bird, bringing it to the gate, killing the bats or just trying to trigger the h scene) and all at the same time but it just won't work

Blaze383

Oct 12, 2020
Anyone else not able to interract with the city gate? I've already tried every method individually (killing the bird, bringing it to the gate, killing the bats or just trying to trigger the h scene) and all at the same time but it just won't work
You have to talk to the gate/middle guard from the side not the front during your second or later visit. Silly I know, but that is probably what is going on.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes