VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The mini games are primarily designed for windows, so it may not work super well on android. I'll probably add some kind of warning to at least titty clicker as I can imagine it's hard to hit the right tiles on a smaller device, though it's pretty difficult on a regular pc too.
The one you didn't complete is probably the ass one, there are a couple of sky tiles at the top that tend to blend together, this is a screen setting issue more than anything and has been reported on all devices... I may replace that particular image eventually but it's elaborate and annoying to do so we'll see.
I completed all the games except one puzzle, well I completed it too but there is a bug.
[Which you mentioned in this comment too]

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for pointing it out.
Now I have completed all the contents of V0.2.0c

It took time but finally done it, the titty game was really hard in Android device.
It's meant to be pretty difficult but I get it... if I wasn't just a solo dev then I might adapt it to android better but it's a lot of work and I feel like it's time better spent on other things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daastaan007

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Some one else just released another Game named: Down the Road. I was like so excited I am like updates out and then cheese and crackers nope some poser using the same name for game. Soooo disappointed.

can wait for the next update of the game!!! and the pics damn good.

Keep up the great work!!!
Funny.
i'm exactly the other way around.
I like the other game and have deleted this one.
Blow up dolls with six pack.
not very horny to me.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is it not obvious to anyone who plays this game or looks at the promo's it's about girls with big breasts? That, that's a fetish that's being catered to? If you are playing it and don't yet understand that then you must not be looking at the images. Not to mention the tag that specifically says "BIG TITS".

:FacePalm:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is it not obvious to anyone who plays this game or looks at the promo's it's about girls with big breasts? That, that's a fetish that's being catered to? If you are playing it and don't yet understand that then you must not be looking at the images. Not to mention the tag that specifically says "BIG TITS".

:FacePalm:
To be fair, the "Big Tits"-Tag is not really helpful. "Big Tits" does not necessary mean "bolted on fake tits". And often enough I see it on games where I would not consider the Boobs big at all and sometimes it is used on games where the Boobs are way above what people understand under "big tits" (e.g. Cabin by the Lake).

But your point is 100% valid - everyone can see what the models look like and if someone does not like it, they should not play this game. It is the Devs preferenece and he will not change it anyway (and IMO, he should not change it, it is refreshing to see this kind of boobs in a game instead of natural looking boobs... Being a fake tits-lover in RL myself, I totally appreciate how they look)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
An incredibly redundant post. You're well aware of this game's art style...
Your first of four posts in this thread;
View attachment 3375027

The picture Fasder posted is equally as realistic as all the rest of the art in this game, and his other game too.
Except that the breasts are much bigger than at the beginning, that the arms are now thinner and difficult to relate to the rest of the body and that she has a lot more muscle on the legs...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Except that the breasts are much bigger than at the beginning, that the arms are now thinner and difficult to relate to the rest of the body and that she has a lot more muscle on the legs...
Your comment was that it's "really not realistic", whilst conveniently ignoring that it's consistent with the rest of the art.
Now you're trying to say "her arms are thinner" which they're not, and that she's got more muscular legs... That's not the same as what you said.
As for her breasts... Get your eyes tested. They're not bigger, it's just the angle and lighting of the shot combined with how she's been posed. Same for her arms and legs.

Here's the thing though.
All of what you said in these two posts, is disproven by only looking at the attached images in the OP, and by understanding how angles and lighting work.

Going in to the game, there's the bonus images found at the beginning of the game that show that she has muscular legs, the same thin arms and the same funbags on her chest.
Either pay closer attention to the images, or go and replay.

:EDIT:
Here's the first time we see her "in person" in the game... Look at those muscular legs, those huge tits that are the same size as the picture Fasder shared that you commented on, and those arms that look the same too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes