VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is it actually possible to win a game of Titty Clicker? I managed a few times to achieve level 4, but then just too many appeared and moved into different directions too fast.
The puzzles on the other hand were fine. They were difficult and took a while (at least two of them), but were manageable.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
As long as I can have all the girls everything is fine. Please tell me there will be a harem route.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I love the relationship between Sarah and the MC in Making a Mark. I really feel like there is a lot of love and affection in their relationship and I really really love that.

However, with the rest of the girls I don't get that impression. The twins are in a relationship with each other and their relationship with Mark feels more like friends with benefits to me. With the teacher the same way, I feel like it's more of a lust relationship than a love/affection relationship.

Which is why I have a question.

Will there be more real romances in this game? Where there is more love/affection between the MC and the girls. Not only with one of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i do like some big ass titties. the story felt a bit monologue heavy at the beginning , not bad just the MC narrating to himself a lot. im keeping my eye on this one, i do enjoy the dev's other game

SGTMickyMcPhuckery

Sep 25, 2017
I've been battling depression and my meds make me very slow and tried. So that's part of why it's taken so long to work on MaM.
I'm starting to get back on my feet though and wanted to release this around Christmas, missed my mark a bit, but here it is.

I'm there with you everyday, fam. A lot of us are. Just keep your head up, and just take on life one foot in front of the other, one day at a time. You're definitely not alone in that fight and those of us going through our own struggle understand that some times you hit a wall of "fuck it, not feeling it today." There's nothing wrong with taking a step back and putting your own head on straight when you need to. If it's any comfort or inspiration to you, there are obviously many of us here that love, enjoy, and appreciate your work. I hope that can help bring you some comfort and a sense of accomplishment to help make the harder days a little easier to tackle.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
"fuck it, not feeling it today."
It's more like "Not feeling it this month" :ROFLMAO:
It's getting better though. I had a week after I did the last QA test that I was just completely exhausted.
If it's any comfort or inspiration to you, there are obviously many of us here that love, enjoy, and appreciate your work. I hope that can help bring you some comfort and a sense of accomplishment to help make the harder days a little easier to tackle.
One of the reasons I enjoy this work is because I know it may help some people through a rough patch. Just like other games have done for me other the years, granted, most of those games didn't have balloon tiddies, although I think they elevate it more than anything else. :giggle:
Thanks for you kind words!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Despite being an incest based story, it's a pretty decent setup. Nothing against incest, It's just the stories behind those are mostly dumb/silly and not based on anything else but the incest part of it.
I'll be following this the same way I'm waiting impatiently for Making a Mark for 9 months.

Thank you and the best of luck.
Still got MaM in the pipeline, it's just a bit slow.
Is it actually possible to win a game of Titty Clicker? I managed a few times to achieve level 4, but then just too many appeared and moved into different directions too fast.
The puzzles on the other hand were fine. They were difficult and took a while (at least two of them), but were manageable.
It is!
I've heard similar complaints, so I might increase the threshold for losing, meaning you can miss more titties before you get the game over.
As long as I can have all the girls everything is fine. Please tell me there will be a harem route.
Probably, maybe? I haven't really thought about it too much.
Will there be more real romances in this game? Where there is more love/affection between the MC and the girls. Not only with one of them.
My plan is for a romance story with Alyx, that's always been the plan.
Now the way I write and plan stuff, is that I have certain "mile stones" if you will. How I get to them is not very detailed all the time. So I can bend and twist to make the most of the journey there.
Short answer, yes, I can probably do that.
Im glad you're back and hope everything is good now, loved MaM and really enjoyed this first release

Hoping for the same quality romance with Alyx as we got with Sarah
I've been here the whole time. :cool:
Thanks!
i do like some big ass titties. the story felt a bit monologue heavy at the beginning , not bad just the MC narrating to himself a lot. im keeping my eye on this one, i do enjoy the dev's other game
I cut a lot more out, but there kind of has to be some there to establish the characters, the world and all that stuff.
This is still the prologue, I think the next release will be Chapter 1 and hopefully with a bit less exposition.
is there a walkthrough for this? Thanks!
You don't need one.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Why did all the female characters in the game have poor quality breast implants?
Because I like them. :WeSmart:
I have no desire to complete a puzzle or to play titty clicker or search for images... Mini games are shit! It's not like we' re in the 1980's playing Quix with nudes...
Cool, feel free not to do it. (y)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes