VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I don't want to be an asshole, I really love your new game! I just hate mini games and searching for shit...
Personally, I love the mini games. I do the puzzles when I'm stressed sometimes.
I made them optional for a reason, so my recommendation is to just not interact with it if you don't like it.
Glad you liked the game otherwise. :giggle:

Reactions: Joeburqa

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Embrace the fake look. :devilish:
Side note, I never mention they're fake, it's just what they look like in my "universe"
I love big tiddies, and would prefer them over not having them, but i would recommend that for at least some characters for them to have a bit of a droop, it kinda breaks the immersion when they are quite as gravity defying as they are now lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I love big tiddies, and would prefer them over not having them, but i would recommend that for at least some characters for them to have a bit of a droop, it kinda breaks the immersion when they are quite as gravity defying as they are now lol.
Idk, boobs with sag are everywhere, why should I make it too? :cool:
Seriously though, there may possibly be one (sort of planned) character that has a bit more of a droop.
I tend to like when they don't, hence why they generally don't sag.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
will you actively be working on this an MaM at the same time if so how will that work would it be alternate updates?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
will you actively be working on this an MaM at the same time if so how will that work would it be alternate updates?
MaM is almost done, the next update will be the final version.
I haven't decided what I'll be working more on or what to prioritize. I know I want to get at least some more writing done for MaM before I start work on the next update of DtR, but we'll see.

My plan was to get the last version of MaM done by September/October 2021. Obviously that didn't happen. I wanted to release DtR around Christmas due to the theme in the first update. So I decided to push through and get DtR out.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Lovely game. The sisters are very sexy. And the teasing is well done. Looking forward to see where this story goes.

The titty clicker game could need some refinement though. Especially at level4 it doesn't seem to register clicks properly. Don't know what it is, but a good chunk of titties don't disappear if you click them. Is the "hitbox" for the click misaligned?

Sidenote: no idea who makes the incest patch. There is one line, that uses the default name instead of the player chosen one. And in one scene Amber and MC react together and the textbox header for that also uses the default name instead of the one you entered.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Lovely game. The sisters are very sexy. And the teasing is well done. Looking forward to see where this story goes.

The titty clicker game could need some refinement though. Especially at level4 it doesn't seem to register clicks properly. Don't know what it is, but a good chunk of titties don't disappear if you click them. Is the "hitbox" for the click misaligned?

Sidenote: no idea who makes the incest patch. There is one line, that uses the default name instead of the player chosen one. And in one scene Amber and MC react together and the textbox header for that also uses the default name instead of the one you entered.
Thanks!

So the code for the titty clicker game is a little hacky. It has some issues with playing sound so rapidly. It causes the render engine to lag. So when that happens, the tits start to stutter and it feels like your clicks don't register.
Like the popup says, directx may help or you can press mute all in the preferences for a smoother experience.

I forgor about the Eli and Amber talking together, I'll get that fixed.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
nice start! I personally love the proportions you use in games, I only wish they actually had implants rather than naturals that look like them :)

I really appreciate how optional you've made the sandbox components, that shows that you respect the player's time. your animations and render qualities have soared since Making a Mark

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1641748637041.png

Please not! We don't want an unrealistic horse cock too! Just make the balloon boobs smaller/more realistic and all is fine here!

• Angry
Reactions: tothadam1998

Sundenschaf

Jul 16, 2018
I dislike the balloons, BUT, i like the story of MaM and the Watersports where actually exactly this not just someone on the toilet for 1 screen.

So i will closely follow this one and see where the journey goes.

Good Luck Fasder!

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
they obv. have helium implants!

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I like that mom's in there. Hopefully we can do something with her later too. Not normally a fan of the barbie look but this is pretty good so far.

Reactions: fortuna95

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Dowmloaded and played it! Well, the boobs are big, maybe too big, but at least it gives a guy something to fantasize about (and fap to*). So, I'll continue when next upgrade comes. *Talking bout the MC, not me, absolutely not me! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Wyrme
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes