RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Stuck at the Clothing Store with Version 0.08?

I don't know what other issues this will cause later, but I incremented the Story Thread #102 value by 1 in my save file. It made it so I couldn't talk to the cousin in her room anymore, but I was able to walk to the clothing shop by myself (she was already there) and talk to the store owner.

Then I tried on 2 of the dresses, but the game locks again. After you put the 2nd outfit on, you need to increment that value by 1 again in order to get past the next lock-up.

After changing into your own clothes again, save the game then talk to the store owner at the end of this conversation, your cousin gets stuck again trying to leave. Update that value in the save file you just made and you can continue the dialogue after your cousin left. Be sure to save whenever you can, since I had to increment the number one more time after that.

If you're stuck at the clothing store and there's no game update yet, you can give this a try.

Note: messing with save file data can absolutely break a game, so do this at your own risk.

Last edited:

samadara

Mar 16, 2021

I don't know what other issues this will cause later, but I incremented the Story Thread #102 value by 1 in my save file. It made it so I couldn't talk to the cousin in her room anymore, but I was able to walk to the clothing shop by myself (she was already there) and talk to the store owner.

Then I tried on 2 of the dresses, but the game locks again. After you put the 2nd outfit on, you need to increment that value by 1 again in order to get past the next lock-up.

After changing into your own clothes again, save the game then talk to the store owner at the end of this conversation, your cousin gets stuck again trying to leave. Update that value in the save file you just made and you can continue the dialogue after your cousin left. Be sure to save whenever you can, since I had to increment the number one more time after that.

If you're stuck at the clothing store and there's no game update yet, you can give this a try.

Note: messing with save file data can absolutely break a game, so do this at your own risk.
Thank you, it worked and ofc you got one like from me too :)

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any way I can prohibit the character fade out after text and change to another character?
It happens that you shortly see the mc naked and I think it breaks the immersion a bit.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

You incremented the ICODE so you wouldn’t talk to the cousin In her room anymore?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Is there any way I can prohibit the character fade out after text and change to another character?
It happens that you shortly see the mc naked and I think it breaks the immersion a bit.
Speaking of naked she doesn’t go to sleep naked anymore what happened! Did developers change it?

Admanyui

Feb 18, 2019
4th error when entering shop with Rebecca nothing happens the game freezes every time and there's nothing I can do to move on

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DOWNFALL: A Story of Corruption [v0.08] [Aperture Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,02 GB / 233 MB - Downfall_A_Story_of_Corruption_v0.08-pc-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
After picking up Rebecca for a visit of the clothing shop my game crashed. Savegame is bit older.
Does someone please can send me a save-file in the near of this event?

Edit: Seen several have the same bug. So maybe someone has a savegame and I can use the workaround.

Edit 2: On the Patreon-site are two bugfixes. Maybe someone can add them here...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes