RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I found a weird issue, when I open the game the logo on my bar is for The Office Wife and if either of the games are open the other won't.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just started this game over, playing the latest version and correct me if I am wrong or not, but, wasn't Jane living at home with her parents and brother? In the new version, she is living with a family, not related. BTW, I love Jane, what a beauty. It's kinda sad turning her into a slut and whore, but, it is also fun. Thank you, for your efforts.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Surprised I've not seen more complaints, but after d/l the file from three different sites, I found several missing image files (and numerous ones with "!" and/or "$" preceding the names). Am currently unable to play the game until I can trace down all the problems.

Reactions: gosus08

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just started this game over, playing the latest version and correct me if I am wrong or not, but, wasn't Jane living at home with her parents and brother? In the new version, she is living with a family, not related. BTW, I love Jane, what a beauty. It's kinda sad turning her into a slut and whore, but, it is also fun. Thank you, for your efforts.
Yeah...likely incest rules/laws from Patreon, and/or other sites, that caused the change. I expect an incest patch, at some point in the future.

Reactions: CutieLvr

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Just as previous update, the MC just disappear from screen after some dialogues...
Can't fulfill quests type neighbour masseuse maid

Reactions: paddyo73

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah...likely incest rules/laws from Patreon, and/or other sites, that caused the change. I expect an incest patch, at some point in the future.
To be fair, I think I was thinking of the game, "Valentina", she also has a blackmailing brother and a hot/slutty mom, and a dad that she was able to seduce. There were more interactions between family members, but not so much in this game. Also, a lot of scenes are "under development". Sheeeeze! Come to think of it, a lot of these games seem to have a lot of similarities to one another.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Downhill: A Story of a once promising game.

Last couple updates are making me rapidly lose interest. Here's hoping it can turn it around... it really did start out awesome.
Unfortunately I tend to agree with you.

The game mechanics improve a lot with the map/quests etc..but the game itself unfortunately is becoming so uninteresting.

Corruption is a very difficult topic to put in a game without becoming a constant check box exercise of meaningless sex encounters.

Plus the animation in the toilet is dreadful. No need of animations if you are not good at it. very poor delivery

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Just as previous update, the MC just disappear from screen after some dialogues...
Can't fulfill quests type neighbour masseuse maid
After you started maid job clean the floor and complete job without going to basement, after that change uniform and only after that go to basement.

Reactions: OnePussy

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Surprised I've not seen more complaints, but after d/l the file from three different sites, I found several missing image files (and numerous ones with "!" and/or "$" preceding the names). Am currently unable to play the game until I can trace down all the problems.
Me too I downloaded the mega version. I didn't play the 10.5 update but tried that to see if it worked and it had the same issue.

As 10.5 was a system update rather than a content update I presume changes were made that broke the game, but very few people seem to be mentioning it which seems odd.

My saves won't load as i get a missing error straight away, I thought it was the save file that was broken not the actual game.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
If you want to do the massage job with her uncle, wearing the maid outfit is not working, but it's all fine if you just go down to the basement with your normal clothes. I wonder why her aunt is upset about him getting another prostitute, I remember a dialog where she said it's fine while talking to the MC.

I skipped 10.5 and just used the provided safefile, but the perversion points are way higher than in my last savefile from 10.0. Does that mean the scaling is different or was new content added in between the stuff I already have done?

I really might have to play another round from the beginning.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes