RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
In my opinion this is both a well done update and a slightly disappointing update at the same time.

The Good - There is a ton of new content, the sheer amount of renders is impressive and the art is beautiful as well. He has even thrown in a few animations which are a very welcome surprise.

The Not So Good for many of us - A lot of our favorite or preferred quests were not advanced at all this update. So I feel a lot of complaints are coming based on this fact alone. "Why wasn't XYZ quests updated?" leaving some upset, I get it.

In fairness to the dev he did state in April "Now, some of you might be wondering, where’s the “Odd Neighbor” event? It’s supposed to be in the last update but didn’t make the cut. That’s because it felt like the event was too extreme to include it just yet. Jane needs to be more deprived to take part in something like that. So either I’ll tone it down or keep this event shelved for now. I haven’t made up my mind about that yet."

So he made us aware that Odd neighbors would not be updated this time around. Some of you including me where waiting for a return of gramps but alas it was not to be which is fine honestly.

The Dev has gotten slightly better at communication, but it still could be better so we know exactly which questlines will see an update and we can share here so less people will be disappointed.

I'm fine with the update and I subbed up again just to support the dev he's slow and not as responsive as I would like communication wise but he has consistently delivered good high quality updates and he should be applauded for that.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes