RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for the link the other files were not working right.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Of cause it's the old guy with a sneak peak and probably the only one actually fucking her... :confused:
You read the script right?

When I saw the dildo coming out I thought it'd be another disappointment, but then it did happen. And although it wasn't perfect, it was pretty good, especially after so much wait.
Looking forward to the continuation and escalation now that barrier has been broken once.
I can only hope this storyline gets shelved for a while and we can continue and develop the others first, I don't think it's good for the game to rush one storyline, it will make the others irritating since she will be far more restricted in the earlier stage while her character already reached a different level in lewdity

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
fucking garbage game. that is why I hate rpgmv games.
used my save and I have 0 clue what to do, and when I go to a npc it says "do other quest first"
even if says it in the journal its available. this kind of games can only be enjoyed once completed.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
fucking garbage game. that is why I hate rpgmv games.
used my save and I have 0 clue what to do, and when I go to a npc it says "do other quest first"
even if says it in the journal its available. this kind of games can only be enjoyed once completed.

Not everyone likes a PowerPoint slide engine like rempy, there are a lot of advantages of using RPGM.

This game has journal, map are clear and not too wide, there is bus to move around

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
is this a bug or something i cant do shit
spam click my mouse says i need permission to go upstairs or i cant go or i cant go up like this (something along that line)
good luck with your game ive no patience or tolerance for mini games/puzzles

View attachment 2014139
She has to be nude to go to the basement, she changes on first floor dresser then goes down nude to start the scene

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Downfall - A Story of Corruption Version 0.9 Ending & Version 0.10 Saves Included. Saves working on Android & PC Versions.
Can you give us persistent save or global.rpgsave please? cuz your saves are not working at all buddy

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
She has to be nude to go to the basement, she changes on first floor dresser then goes down nude to start the scene
i was downstairs and fooled around with the mistress or what ever then she took off then the screen went blurry then i couldnt do anything so gave up i was already naked

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes