VN Ren'Py Downfall of Our World [Demo v0.1] [ShadyArtz]

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3093275

Overview:
Downfall of Our World is a zombie-themed apocalypse visual novel that puts you in the shoes of Ethan (can be changed) during the sudden outbreak of a mysterious virus, turning the population into flesh-hungry zombies. How you will survive is up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: ShadyArtz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Planned Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3092513 View attachment 3092514 View attachment 3092516 View attachment 3092518 View attachment 3092519 View attachment 3092521

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Planned tags added to the game thread. All kink/fetish is avoidable/optional, your actions through the game when making choices will give you access to the kinks you want to.
Ok, I see harem as a planned tag and I'm happy for that..But blackmail...in a harem game? Does MC blackmail the girls or is someone else blackmailing them? I ask because I don't like these situations, thanks.

shadyartz

Nov 16, 2023
Ok, I see harem as a planned tag and I'm happy for that..But blackmail...in a harem game? Does MC blackmail the girls or is someone else blackmailing them? I ask because I don't like these situations, thanks.
The harem is not mandatory, everything will be controlled by the player, such as blackmail situations may appear due to the player's choices during their progress.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1700249383815.jpeg
Hi, Bob Merkin here with Breaking News!!

We are receiving reports of an unidentified outbreak on The F95 zone.
Avoid contact with anyone exhibiting unusual behavior.

??? ~Screech~ WTF! Guys, that's not news. That's a normal day on F95.

Ok, I see the issue;... New Mods... figures...:ROFLMAO:

Now back to our regular scheduled fapping. :giggle:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DownfallOfOurWorld-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Your spelling and grammar is that of a child. If you’re an adult you seriously need to go back to grade school. Something is seriously wrong with you for not accepting and respecting other people’s likes. If y’all are so stuck up your own asses and think harem games are fun because you get all the girls, that’s lazy and pathetic…try reading an actual story with a plot and normal people.
lol, at no point did he make fun of your fetishes clearly for superior minds like yours.

He's making fun of you complaining about getting facepalms and using the word "gay" as an insult in F95. Because clearly there is nothing more straight and masculine than a game full of old ugly bastard dicks.

The one who is not respecting other people's tastes is you:

If y’all are so stuck up your own asses and think harem games are fun because you get all the girls, that’s lazy and pathetic

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry I saw a zombie girl so I gotta ask, are we eventually gonna be able to fuck zombies in this game?
I asked the same question...no answer yet. I want to see these girls fuck zombies.
I asked the same question...no answer yet. I want to see these girls fuck zombies. All I got was a bunch of gay facepalms. Like sorry I have my on fetishes...they have theirs. I'm not criticizing them...no need to do the same to me. Just a yes or no question.
Your spelling and grammar is that of a child. If you’re an adult you seriously need to go back to grade school. Something is seriously wrong with you for not accepting and respecting other people’s likes. If y’all are so stuck up your own asses and think harem games are fun because you get all the girls, that’s lazy and pathetic…try reading an actual story with a plot and normal people.
Let me see if I can clarify what went wrong with your post Spaceball. The previous guy said he wanted the MC to fuck zombie girls. What you propose and I'm not judging here, is basically NTR. You want the zombies to fuck the LIs. Then you went on the attack and got aggressive. It's not in the tags nor the planned tags. The dev clearly hasn't responded to your repeated inquiries in order to not start another useless NTR war. I don't think this game is for you. Probably time to stop beating the dead horse and move on. Yes, you can facepalm me or even attack me over this response, but I will not respond to you again on this topic.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
oh english is my second language do u want compare our Czech? :D

Reactions: Sterkh90

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Great start. Nice looking girls.

Storywise, there are some questions:
The spread of the zombie apocalypse is too fast to spread to the whole country. Unless there is some non-natural cause behind it.
Also the stopping of the different services is also happening too fast to be caused by simply no-one to operate/maintain them.

If the zombie apocalypse is only used for the setting and its nature and how it started won't become important then these issues can be ignored, if however the background of the zombie apocalypse becomes a major plot point later on it would be better to fix these inconsistencies.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
A pretty solid start, though somewhat to bright colors for background and weird looking zombies, the girls are pretty and guy looks a bit like my younger version self. But for a zombie game it sure interesting how it all will turn out. Looking forward to play again when there much more content.