Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Name: Lady Pink!
Class/Level: Druid(Grasslands) Lvl 1
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Proficiency: Nature, Perception
Background: (Custom) Free Spirit of the forest. Born of an acorn fallen from the world tree. Upon joining the party, Lady Pink and been alive for a millennia... or 30 seconds... She cannot remember. Drawn forward only by her love of nature and the touch of an intelligent man. She loves the open field, friendship, and endless un-tainted flowers.

View attachment 523427
Tell me more about her untainted flower!

Reactions: Freezer14

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That was her "Love of endless untainted flowers"! She's a Grassland Druid... :sneaky:
I was so close to doing rolls for all the girls and making full character sheets... but then I remebered how much work can go into making a character... plus what's the point? Watching Jane render now. She's a wood-elf. Meaning she likes wood. :sneaky:
"Flower" is a euphemism for a vagina. So "untainted flower" means she's a virgin. I would happily relieve her of that burden! :p

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Nice renders SvenVlad.
It seems I wasn't the only one hoping this would become Cassie's favorite swimsuit lol. Amanda also quite upgraded hers here.

Reactions: SvenVlad

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
FYI, Amanda's clothing choice during her ride with the MC appears to be the super cute .

Amanda 01b makeup Octane nonip 01.png

For it to fit properly, you'll need to either use dFormer(s) around the extended collar so that it doesn't unnaturally appear stiff and standing away from her body, or (like me) create some simple morphs for the collar region that you can dial in until it seems to fall naturally onto her chest, shoulders and neckline.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Dr. Lillian Amana recipe updated in the OP, just a few more characters and we will have them all for this first round (Sharice, Monica and Roger). Don't have a render as I am in the middle of re-installing DAZ Studio on my PC.

Reactions: Sagah

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Sharice, receptionist / trainer at the gym location. No clue what her body hair looks like as we only have a few images of her at the counter in the gym. I assume RomanHume has something in mind for her in the future as she is listed in your organizer as a 'plaything.'
Reference images are located here:
<Installation directory>\game\images\chapters\monica\chapter01\scene01

Sharice.png
Just picturing the grip those thighs could exert on Roger (MC).