Fan Art Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist [Ianvs Software] - Fan Art and Assets

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Something I wanted to do for fun. Made adjustments of my own to try and get away from the sort of stylized look most daz characters seemed to have. Tried getting some proportions more realistic.
Really dislike the hair used for the character though, both in looks and functionality. Did my best to make it work.

baily-e.jpg

baily-13.jpg

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
After taking a day away from my PC, and then replacing my monitor with a larger one, I am back to searching. I am pretty sure that Lita's outfit is

Reactions: Freezer14

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Lola is wearing which is part of the . Added to post #2

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Candy, I believe, is basically wearing , but it is hard to tell as she is just wearing shoes while dancing. Those shoes appear to be from the same outfit.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I haven't posted either, but that was because I had a power supply fail and it took a while to diagnose. PC would boot up but every single render would result in an immediate shutdown. Everything is back up and running now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Last couple of img's are in in the cooker, hoping it'll all be done some time tommorow... and I don't have to re-render any of them... fuck I just remembered I need to re-render one... hoping I don't have to re-render any more.

Don't piss-off Cassie.
View attachment 470764
Nice, but a little too dark, IMO.

Keep up the nice renders of Lisa!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I will assume that Nanami's work outfit change in chapter 1 is a mistake or the result of rendering her scenes at two different times. I noted in Post #3 that she is wearing multiple outfits. I already listed one outfit in post #2 and now added what I believe is the other outfit, .

Now all we are missing is Lillian, Sharice, Monica and of course Roger for the complete set of main characters.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
(MC is alone in his study after having been thrown out of Cassie's room...)

(Cassie) Hey can we talk?
(MC) !!!
View attachment 471954

(Cassie) I want to appolo...gize... What the hell?!
View attachment 471955

(MC) Cassie! Covers up with a blanket...
(Cassie) Ummm... yeah. So you scared Amanda with... that...
View attachment 471956

(Cassie) LOOK! I came to apologize because I realized that what happened wasn't really your fault
(all though it was totally your fault...) and wasn't fair to you! I know we talked about it before hand and WE came to you hoping you would do Amanda a favor and give her her first time. I...She really likes you, you know?!

View attachment 471957

(MC) Sweety. It's ok. Really.
(Cassie) It's not ok... I feel like I owe you. It really wasn't fair. I think... I...
(MC) Cassie it's really ok. Go back to bed with your friends.
(Cassie) I could make it up too you... just a little...
(MC) Cass...
(Cassie) Can I... finish that... for you?
View attachment 471958

(MC) Cassie...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A choose-your-own adventure! Choose wisely!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
When the boss is away the ....
borrowing the mrs. toys.png

This was rendered at 2K; Total Rendering Time: 55 minutes 6.20 seconds; 3385 iterations. Saved as TIF, added Levels layer and Photo Filter layer in Photoshop to darken and warm with an 81C warming filter.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just trying to figure some stuff out and see if it works in DS. This render is nothing special.
test16.png
Experimenting with removing eyebrows and then using Real Brows for G3 and the MMX Strand based hair shader, I usually use Colorwerks but wanted to try something else.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Whiskey bottle and glass -
Bottle and glass.png

Can't find the ashtray or chair. Actually I found the ashtray and cigar but they were Poser assets.

Reactions: fried