blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
what a waste of good art, he can make a better story.
Personally I think that the whole story about Dragon Lady is just great. I liked our girls as well, especially Amanda.
However, I prefer the old version of female personal trainer (from 0.9 series). Also, at the moment I'm not very excited about the maid and wife, but maybe it will change in the future.
But at least Arthur looks so hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RomanHume

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Who is the Futa/Trans character? I'm really hopin for some sexy times with her.
Lola (prostitute). She is transexual.
Why is the futa / trans tag combined? They are completely different. A futanari is a (ridiculous IMHO, but who's judging) imaginary creature commonly portrayed in Japanese manga/anime as a woman with a penis as well as a vagina, and a transexual is a real-life person who has fully or partially transitioned to the opposite gender of their birth.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Why is the futa / trans tag combined? They are completely different. A futanari is a (ridiculous IMHO, but who's judging) imaginary creature commonly portrayed in Japanese manga/anime as a woman with a penis as well as a vagina, and a transexual is a real-life person who has fully or partially transitioned to the opposite gender of their birth.
Probably to group all women with penises. Let's look at Amy from Lunars Chosen. She is a woman with penis. No intersex. No transgender. No transvestite. A curse (magic) was cast on her, and now she has a penis instead of pussy. But we believe that it is only temporary and we can we can undo it, with a little help of our special friend that knows a bit about magic.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Feel free to post this on the Feature Request forum. This thread is not the appropriate place for this discussion.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Regarding Blue Choices:
Being nice will definitely pay off. There are no real "wrong" choices in the game. But the blue path is the slower, more romantic path that will lead to a longer lasting and deeper relationship while the red path is more opportunistic, manipulative and shallow.

That said, it's just taking a little longer for the pieces to all fall into place on the blue path, but trust that they will and for those looking for more intimate and romantic partnerships will be satisfied.
Shiiiiiit. This is probably a weird question to raise given it seems things are still in (relatively) early development (I assume, given the number of different paths and chapters you must have to still write up!), but does it look like there are going to be, broadly speaking, red-heavy and blue-heavy endings for each character? In which case is it fair to say that if you're too non-committal (i.e. not heavily favouring one type of answer over the other) you'll likely get some sort of noncommittal ending?

To hopefully clarify the question by explaining why I ask; to take Cass as an example (obviously I'd pick her ;P ), I tend to pick a mix of both red and blue options in the chapters so far (in fact I think in my last playthrough I went with what I wanted to say rather than what the "walkthrough" suggested was the best colour path for her character and ended up more blue than red). Cause she's #1 best girl, and the blue path sometimes feels like it's moving towards something more platonic than what I'm aiming for. But I also want an actual relationship, cause she's y'know, cool and fun to talk to and junk. So I wouldn't want to go full red, tempt her into sleeping with her...whatever the MC's specified relationship with her is in the normal version (I've only ever played with the incest patch) and then not bother trying for anything deeper. But also wouldn't want her and MC to become "just" best pals 4 lyf :p

And that could be me just overspeculating based on the limited info available. Obviously there are neutral paths in several instances, and having played the latest Amanda chapter (which was adorable and sweet AF btw, but also one where I worry about the possibility that needing to fall fully into one colour path or the other means the way I've been playing it, with MC kinda drawn to her but also wanting to protect and look out for her might end in just a jumbled, noncommital path, or a heavily corruption based path despite the conflicting feelings) I noticed certain options and key moments will push you *really* far down one path. So it might very well be that the game ends up so that provided you pick "right", both blue and red have romance as a central aspect, alongside key decisions that commit you to a given relationship path (so even if you pick red and blue somewhat equally, there are obvious branches where what you pick takes you down a fairly foreseeable path with a given character).

...thats a lot of digital ink to spill to basically dance around a question where the answer is likely to be not yet certain, but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts if you're of a mind to share them :p Since this so far seems like one of the few games where it might be possible to pick the choices you actually want to say, rather than the ones you need to say to raise the necessary conditional flags to move down a given path. And the latter would obviously be fine, since it's your game and all :) but I figure it's probably best to get my expectations (not relating to quality but relating to what result I ought to expect from certain patterns of choices) in check if I am able to do so.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Fun game so far, but the dev really needs someone to check their spelling and grammar. No e in smooth. Too many you're instead of your.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Played it for the first time. It's good and all, but for a 2 year old game... Let's say, I was really frustrated to find out, that there were no new chapters after Nanami 2nd chapter which I thought to be a milestone before everyone else's icons will light up again.

Reactions: RomanHume and fbass

Tha Diabolical

Jan 30, 2020
This is actually one of my favorite VN so far but damn it's short after 2yrs of development. It's nice not having to grind the shit out of the same scene 10-20 times just to advance; just make a choice and see how it pans out.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes