botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, that sure was short and it's not like no time has passed since the last update.

Every update they say that new content will now come faster, then a lot of time passes and we get only very little new content.

I get this game for free here and I like it and I certainly don't think I can DEMAND anything, but I do wonder when those faster, bigger updates will actually come.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well always glad to get a update from this game but downside is now I gotta wait for the next update :cry: and found some graphics glitches screenshot0001.png three arms and a line that appears in some renders screenshot0002.png
(Edit): replayed the update need MORE Cassie

Reactions: RomanHume

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@SerHawkes

In my game Jane the wife and the ice bitch from work are all pregnant.

@m3llow

There are only three atm.

----------------

I haven't tried the newest update but did get done playing the last one.

Pity the incest patch seems to never ever work for me so I end up having to edit everything myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
@SerHawkes

In my game Jane the wife and the ice bitch from work are all pregnant.

@m3llow

There are only three atm.

----------------

I haven't tried the newest update but did get done playing the last one.

Pity the incest patch seems to never ever work for me so I end up having to edit everything myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you know if they're pregnant?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Elpescador

By using either unren or enable dev mode renpy and extracting the game files then while in game hit shift + D and click on variables and scroll down looking for their names if they are pregnant it'll have True at the end if they are not it'll have False on the end. You can also use it to edit lines in dialogue and other things.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
First time I played this. It's a good take on a familiar theme, enjoyable.
I do recommend playing with the ic patch though for obvious reasons :)
Look forward to more.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Yep. I really like this game but this update is just that. :(

How many images are that? 20? cant be more.
Actually it was a lot more if you paid attention. The different facial expressions and mouth movement because they are not using static images anymore, but layered images. They are doing it this way to allow for future customization of the characters such as clothing and tatoos and things. It's all part of the infrastructure updates they worked on during the past month. That's why the update is a bit smaller.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes