Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Great game with a great setup, developing the MC relationships with each one of his lovers, with the smart blue/red system on the choices, making you choose who you want to be with each of them. Very engaging storytelling, nice visuals and extra optional kinks like pregnancy, transgender characters, and NTR.

So nothing to complain really. Maybe it's a good idea to review that menu during the sex scenes, but it's no big issue and doesn't bother me. Looking forward to the next updates.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Seriously I was pleasantly suprised with the plot of this game. Great quality on storytelling and plot itself. It is very unique and captures the players attention after the entrance of the game. I was little skeptical at first about the therapist setting but when MC starts to talk I was already in the bandwagon. When the ending of this version appeared I was like NotLikeThis I need more.. Brilliantly written, can't wait to see how does the story unfolds.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did I play another game or just miss something?
What feature didn't you get?
  • Enagaging storytelling - check
  • Nice visuals - check
  • Pregnancy - check (optional)
  • Transgender - check (prostitute is either a woman or a trans, depending on the option you check)
  • NTR - not there yet, but planned (if you cheat on the wife, she can cheat on you if you check that option)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You haven't missed much of anything. The start of the game has you pick whether you're OK with transgender characters and pregnancy, and the game hasn't gone VERY far yet.
It has introduced a primary storyline+characters, secondary storylines+characters, plenty of screens+animations, enabled a trans/no trans option with real results, offers a unique character status system and is just starting to open up further.

It's gone a decent amount for a one-person show, IMHO.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Just so I know I've reached the end of the current update, I just #$!@# the living @#!@ out of Nanamari against the door and now it goes back to the Doctor and everything is greyed out with no other choices to make. Is that the end of the update? This has been an incredible VN so far, just incredible. So well written, rendered, consequences are plausible, whatever kink you got this aims to please. Best game I've played in a long time!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just so I know I've reached the end of the current update, I just #$!@# the living @#!@ out of Nanamari against the door and now it goes back to the Doctor and everything is greyed out with no other choices to make. Is that the end of the update? This has been an incredible VN so far, just incredible. So well written, rendered, consequences are plausible, whatever kink you got this aims to please. Best game I've played in a long time!
Yes, you've indeed reached the end of the game for now. The dev will be adding a "This is the end of the current update" message starting from the next release to make things clearer :)

Redsky

Nov 26, 2016
come on mister Huitieme,we all know Jane story walking naked around house with on T-shirt and tease us make our @icks hit haven,the story with 3 daughters is the diamont in your story,just us a slack and update Jane story -.- .....i beg you

• Haha
Reactions: RomanHume

Atherin

May 25, 2017
come on mister Huitieme,we all know Jane story walking naked around house with on T-shirt and tease us make our @icks hit haven,the story with 3 daughters is the diamont in your story,just us a slack and update Jane story -.- .....i beg you

Erm... Errrmmm.... That's your neighbors daughter and her two consenting age friends.
If we don't all maintain the lie, then we all have to deal with the consequences.

dn_Trouble005_FAP.png

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
(RomanHume is the developer for this game and only one of the young women is the MC's daughter. FYI.)

• Haha
Reactions: RomanHume

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Honestly I started for the usual recipe of family guy with teens around him but now I am mostly interesting in the office politics and the plot about his survival in the company. His office companion is also very interesting aka "The Dragon".
Another suprise is his maid storyline. She seems to be more spicy than the usual characters. She knows how to play her cards.
Both routes were a bonus for me when I started.

I am pleasantly suprised about these two plotlines. Interesting characters, brilliant setting, complex and multilayered story. Can't ask for more.

Reactions: T800 and RomanHume
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes