Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My dear Roman perv... I think this is a great idea.. but I seriously think that you should ask people to vote at most for three characters. It is the only way people do not go "all in" except one or two.
While your tier list is very similar to mine, I don't agree here. Why shouldn't you be able to vote up those characters you think are interesting and don't vote for those you consider to be less attractive without having to adhere to some (in this context) random number. We're not voting for the prom queen, where there can be only one, but can give Rommy (sorry) some indication about which characters are generally liked or less liked.

Reactions: RomanHume

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
While your tier list is very similar to mine, I don't agree here. Why shouldn't you be able to vote up those characters you think are interesting and don't vote for those you consider to be less attractive without having to adhere to some (in this context) random number. We're not voting for the prom queen, where there can be only one, but can give Rommy (sorry) some indication about which characters are generally liked or less liked.
Well honestly, simply to make each vote count more. But in the end there were no surprises here in my opinion but two things.. First Nanami. I was sure she was going to be a favorite. Second, I was not expecting Lita to do well, which she is not. But I was thinking it might have been because she is a prostitute. But Lola in comparison is doing much better, which is surprising to me.. so no commento here...

In the boundaries of the distribution...the trio of teens was obvious... Monica too :KEK:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well honestly, simply to make each vote count more. But in the end there were no surprises here in my opinion but two things.. First Nanami. I was sure she was going to be a favorite. Second, I was not expecting Lita to do well, which she is not. But I was thinking it might have been because she is a prostitute. But Lola in comparison is doing much better, which is surprising to me.. so no commento here...

In the boundaries of the distribution...the trio of teens was obvious... Monica too :KEK:
Single vote counts more - but you might not want to make it count more. If I am capped at three and have four prime choices, I differentiate with a counting vote for some miniscule difference.

As for Lola, I am not that surprised. For many, she has a certain amount of inches of special appeal - which might ward off others, but then again, in these kind of "yes/no" votes, "controversial" characters tend to do better than more bland ones.

Reactions: RomanHume and hamod

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Single vote counts more - but you might not want to make it count more. If I am capped at three and have four prime choices, I differentiate with a counting vote for some miniscule difference.

As for Lola, I am not that surprised. For many, she has a certain amount of inches of special appeal - which might ward off others, but then again, in these kind of "yes/no" votes, "controversial" characters tend to do better than more bland ones.
I mean.. with more than two options, there is no perfect voting system. In the end, I was probably wrong so good that Roman took another choice..

Lola, I am surprised. I think she is a great, non love interest character. But Lita is not doing well... I am very interested in her. Obviously not tier 1 but can be great...

Now Nanami..... what the hell is wrong with you, people!? That woman is pure fire!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Nanami is the best because she has the strongest ties to the core story. Also, a high powered woman who actually wants to get dominated? Oh yea baby.

Then Cassie cus leh incest.

Then I'll go with the wife. She hates my guts, so I wanna see what happens there lol. Some regretful hate sex and surprise pregnancy. Will it save our marriage?! Tune in next week...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Meanwhile, over on the Patreon Page.
It's really just to satisfy my curiosity. You don't have to be a patron to vote and it's purely to satisfy my curiosity.

2021-04-20 Public Opinion Poll
This one is pretty straight up. I want to know which character(s) you're most excited about.
I'm encouraging everyone to participate as this is just a general poll to see which characters people are most looking forward to seeing in future updates.
Sounds off and vote for as many characters as you like.
Cheers!
View attachment 1153804
Oh this is easy.
Yes, and more please.

Fuck picking favorites, just knock em all up. Including Lola cause that's how it works, don't question it.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
It's really just to satisfy my curiosity. You don't have to be a patron to vote and it's purely to satisfy my curiosity.

This one is pretty straight up. I want to know which character(s) you're most excited about.
I'm encouraging everyone to participate as this is just a general poll to see which characters people are most looking forward to seeing in future updates.
Cheers!
View attachment 1153804
1) Amanda - Tied for favorite character, love her innocence. Most looking forwarding to her story and hopefully MC getting some action with her.

2) Cassie - Tied for favorite, but ranked #2 only because we've recently had some amazing content with her. Daddy still hasn't been in her mouth though, so still highly anticipated :LOL:

3) Emily - looking forward to seeing more of her new model and seeing her submissive side.

4) Lita - Not a big fan of strippers/pro characters, but her design is beautiful. Hoping to see a softer more submissive side to her too

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I voted for Lita. Also a couple others but I'm not telling (people who've paid attention to my previous posts should know.) I stopped at 3 but might add one or two more.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
RomanHume regarding NTR. I think I turned it off but curious: which characters would this affect?
Some girls I want for just myself, others, well, I have a voyeuristic streak.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
but theres guy befor my comment he ask if he turn off NTR what did he mean?
In the beginning you are asked some questions about the content you'd like to be included in the game, including pregnancy odds and NTR. The corresponding content does not exist yet but of course paths can already be taken (anger your wife, see what she'll do, creampie some girl - whoopsie daisy).

• Red Heart
Reactions: RomanHume and hamod

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018

Cheers!
View attachment 1153804
Team Cassie

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Current votes...
View attachment 1155271

Opinions?
As you, I am not surprised about the "teen trinity" ("teenity"?) comfortably in the lead. People here usually will go teen or milf. Only possible milfs here are the wife (wifes are boring, no chase normally) and Dr Amana, which as of now is not integrated into the main story. Nanami to me doesn't have the milf vibes. That leaves Lupita, who consequently comes in at number 4. (Although she isn't a classical milf either, she comes closest).

Nanami as a "fighting/battle relationship" is interesting of course, while Lola will have the eyes of people interested in this kind of content. And Monica being last is understandable because she lacks a "unique selling point".

Lita as prostitute (too easy to get, not a major kink outside of specialized games - prostituting "innocent" girls yes, pre-prostituted no) being low is not too surprising to me as well, although I personally like her, however I would have expected more of a difference between her and Monica and her being closer to Dr Amana and Emily.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As you, I am not surprised about the "teen trinity" ("teenity"?) comfortably in the lead. People here usually will go teen or milf. Only possible milfs here are the wife (wifes are boring, no chase normally) and Dr Amana, which as of now is not integrated into the main story. Nanami to me doesn't have the milf vibes. That leaves Lupita, who consequently comes in at number 4. (Although she isn't a classical milf either, she comes closest).

Nanami as a "fighting/battle relationship" is interesting of course, while Lola will have the eyes of people interested in this kind of content. And Monica being last is understandable because she lacks a "unique selling point".

Lita as prostitute (too easy to get, not a major kink outside of specialized games - prostituting "innocent" girls yes, pre-prostituted no) being low is not too surprising to me as well, although I personally like her, however I would have expected more of a difference between her and Monica and her being closer to Dr Amana and Emily.
Run out of likes... but agree! Pity for Lita. At least Nanami improved. In the beginning she was doing way worse.

By the way, Lita and Lola there imply they have officially join as main girls? just in case let me ask our local roman overlord RomanHume .

And love the teen trinity teenity name.. as future ruler of Earth I declare that from today onwards they shall be known as that... It would be nice if MC actually called them that once in the game.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes