hamod

Jan 5, 2021
In the beginning you are asked some questions about the content you'd like to be included in the game, including pregnancy odds and NTR. The corresponding content does not exist yet but of course paths can already be taken (anger your wife, see what she'll do, creampie some girl - whoopsie daisy).
wow thanks for the explane man soo nice of u ..soo theres NTR but u can switch on and off ...thats good (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanHume

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Christ... it was Jane in the lead last night. It's pretty clear though what all u deviants are into. -.-

I just want some Emily x Cassie "Mother Daugh... er Mother Neighbors Daughter" action.
MC, Emily, Cassie threesome would be spectacular, but only after Cassie and Dad have lots of sneaky sex first

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Christ... it was Jane in the lead last night. It's pretty clear though what all u deviants are into. -.-

I just want some Emily x Cassie "Mother Daugh... er Mother Neighbors Daughter" action.
I gotta disagree on that... one of the things that make being with Cassie so hot is the taboo of the situation. For something to be taboo, it must remain forbidden.

Cassie being with her mother would take away the forbidden action of incest, taking away its appeal.

What I would like would be a couple of scenes in which we fuck Cassie secretly when her mother is around... risk of being caught by the worst person.. you are not only cheating on your wife, you are also defiling her daughter at the same time. Not to mention the potential problem when she learns you knocked her baby up :love:

That is why most "incest family setting" make little sense to me. It has to remain forbidden. If everybody knows and everybody agrees, is incest really so hot?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I gotta disagree on that... one of the things that make being with Cassie so hot is the taboo of the situation. For something to be taboo, it must remain forbidden.

Cassie being with her mother would take away the forbidden action of incest, taking away its appeal.

What I would like would be a couple of scenes in which we fuck Cassie secretly when her mother is around... risk of being caught by the worst person.. you are not only cheating on your wife, you are also defiling her daughter at the same time. Not to mention the potential problem when she learns you knocked her baby up :love:

That is why most "incest family setting" make little sense to me. It has to remain forbidden. If everybody knows and everybody agrees, is incest really so hot?
Agree completely with this explanation, hoping for sneaky sex in Emily's presence too

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I'm not sure of this game tbh. It's 3 years old yet feels really short for some reason. Am I just used to other "old" games having a load of content in comparison?

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I'm not sure of this game tbh. It's 3 years old yet feels really short for some reason. Am I just used to other "old" games having a load of content in comparison?
They did some rewrite of the underlying code. I would say they spent about a year re-coding part of it. Then decided to move on as a part 2 version instead with it. Most of the re-coding was done so he could code less in the future.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
They did some rewrite of the underlying code. I would say they spent about a year re-coding part of it. Then decided to move on as a part 2 version instead with it. Most of the re-coding was done so he could code less in the future.
Also, the original team disbanded and only one member remain.

And the recoding thing should speed up development, as a lot of the processes have been automatized.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's been awhile since I've been "over here" in this thread and I have to ask... Is the game now divided into 3 separate parts? Or 2? Any chance that it will be merged together in future? Not throwing shade just trying to understand what's going on. Anyone willing to catch me up?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How long you are willing to wait of course depends on you. A lot of 3 year old games may have more content. A lot may have been abandoned. A lot may be at a comparable level. But in the end creating a game isn't one of the jobs where you can really measure output over time in any meaningful way like in which neighborhood kid can mow your lawn the fastest, since the results will be different games. If you want to play this game, development speed of other games is irrelevant, because they will be other games.

It's been awhile since I've been "over here" in this thread and I have to ask... Is the game now divided into 3 separate parts? Or 2? Any chance that it will be merged together in future? Not throwing shade just trying to understand what's going on. Anyone willing to catch me up?
It is two parts due to restructuring of the code for the new one but yes, integration of the old chapters into the new version is in the pipelines and the goal is a single issue finished game.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Meanwhile, over on the Patreon Page.
It's really just to satisfy my curiosity. You don't have to be a patron to vote and it's purely to satisfy my curiosity.

2021-04-20 Public Opinion Poll
This one is pretty straight up. I want to know which character(s) you're most excited about.
I'm encouraging everyone to participate as this is just a general poll to see which characters people are most looking forward to seeing in future updates.
Sounds off and vote for as many characters as you like.
Cheers!
View attachment 1153804
NANAMI BEST GIRL

Seaicéid

Jul 15, 2018
Might be a bug, or my own stupidity, but the game cuts to a 'That's the end of the playable content' screen, just after I'm done the intro with the therapist character. Am I missing something here?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Didn't Roman said Lola and the bitchy woman ( :ROFLMAO: sorry forgot her name) were upgraded to possible romantic routes? Or am i misremembering? :unsure::unsure:
Don't remember her name, but she goes by Lita in the club.

I remember a possibility of them becoming more important character more than a certainty.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes