EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
om1n6yz7.png

Overview:
A kid must stay home due to a deadly pandemic with Six women, one comic-book hero from another dimension, and two demons, one of them being obsessed with a prophecy involving our main character.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-02
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: Dr.Lord -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

MLdzBd.jpg L2UWQl.jpg N44ww1.jpg edEMZ+.jpg a71.jpg
d13.jpg g43.jpg k77.jpg k21.jpg a79.jpg

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A kid must stay home due to a deadly pandemic with Six women, one comic-book hero from another dimension, and two demons, one of them being obsessed with a prophecy involving our main character.

:( Boring sounds like my life. :LOL:

Actually, it looks interesting.

Thanks, Dr.Lord

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
Is this the chapter 2 of something that has a chapter 1 in another topic, or was this just uploaded recently and it was on chapter 2?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A kid must stay home due to a deadly pandemic with Six women.
12j4vn.jpg

EDIT: oh well this looks abandoned(?), the only post on patreon and/or on Itch was in 2022, if that's the case it's a shame the milf in the 1 preview looked good.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

hydoso

May 27, 2020
I haven't played the actual game yet. I just loaded up and setting at the main menu listening to this sick jam session.

ok actually played it now. I love the banter and humor this has.
normally I just use my auto clicker macro and just blast past dialogue. But this was actually great to me.
also really liked the sound effects. wish it had more.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmoBot

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Is this the chapter 2 of something that has a chapter 1 in another topic, or was this just uploaded recently and it was on chapter 2?
Yea, as far as I can tell, this is dead in the water. Ch2 was published over a year ago in September 2022. Dev has one only post in Patreon and never replied to any comments on their Itchio from last year either.

Not sure why someone would request this.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Yea, as far as I can tell, this is dead in the water. Ch2 was published over a year ago in September 2022. Dev has one only post in Patreon and never replied to any comments on their Itchio from last year either.

Not sure why someone would request this.
Thank god it appeard on this site, so that the people here could learn about this masterpiece :love:

• Haha
Reactions: ghosthog

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I've never played a game like this one before! Now I'm curious about it