Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the game and its kinda came out as a disappointment as I expected a lot more from this game. Art is nice but there only 5 CG sequence and only 2 of them standout to me. Gameplay is boring and super unbalance. Story basically are non-existence.

Shame cuz the Red hair MC are pretty hot.

Jitterskull

Jun 13, 2018
stacking objects on top of each other, reloading while firing, freezing wave completely by spamming push button and so on
this gameplay is broken to such a degree where it becomes fun

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
very unbalanced. first 4 level you can use your pistol(why the fuck i cant upgrade it) only heavy turrets and use 2-3 barricade then store money for "pigeon" and 1 medic and level is cleared. 5 and final level you need quickly install 1-2 barricade then upgrade generator while he dont give you for 1-2 tic 500$ for heavy turrets. after that, try to alternate between pumping up the generator and installing heavy turrets to the cap and getting $1,500 for 2 ticks. From now on, alternate between gunner and pumping the generator to the maximum. To clear a level, place a "pigeon", a medic and gunners in this order. There is no point in upgrade any of them. Yeah, at the final level, keep an eye on the number of barricades and don’t forget to shoot yourself naturally. for fuck sake my fingers hurt from this shited control

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote