3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Title.png

Overview:
Welcome to my little side project. This game won't be as expansive as the Tutorverse but I think it will provide you a few hours of enjoyment.
It's still in development and I tried some new stuff, so as always let me know when you encounter an error.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-27
Release Date: 2021-11-28
Developer: NephremKa - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

Title.png X4BUXO.jpg fa2Rje.jpg VpyOB7.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Dr. Sue - Love Teacher [v0.1]
DOWNLOAD:

Second save location added in my ports now that means that your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The part of how she passes out on bed! Haha.. Like yeah getting it! Goes good!! Uhm, dead on bed.. WTF? So true, nicely done!

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
If any tags are missing, please let me know.
Is this really female domination and not male domination? The girl in particularly the 6th preview picture seems to get pretty dominated and non of the pictures give off any female domination vibe. Of course the story and action could be different than the pictures imply...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is this really female domination and not male domination? The girl in particularly the 6th preview picture seems to get pretty dominated and non of the pictures give off any female domination vibe. Of course the story and action could be different than the pictures imply...
I would double this question.

Reactions: Stiig

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so how do you know when youre through with this update? im in a loop where you have sex with the goth girl and the nympho girl its just over and over nothing new

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I would double this question.
I believe it's both. Dr. Sue is the woman I saw as a Dominating type. But the Main Character does what Dr. Sue says and that leads to the Male Domination, I believe. Will include Male Domination as well. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: klar45 and Stiig

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I believe it's both. Dr. Sue is the woman I saw as a Dominating type. But the Main Character does what Dr. Sue says and that leads to the Male Domination, I believe. Will include Male Domination as well. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Does this mean that maledom and femdom are going to be major fetishes in the game?

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
so how do you know when youre through with this update? im in a loop where you have sex with the goth girl and the nympho girl its just over and over nothing new
Forgive me, I did not see this. According to the Developer, that's the end of the game. Especially if there's no other options to continue and it's repeat.

Does this mean that maledom and femdom are going to be major fetishes in the game?
I've no clue. NephremKa is really the kind of person that likes to surprise people with things. But it's possible due to all the different girls in the game that he will try going for different fetishes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've no clue. NephremKa is really the kind of person that likes to surprise people with things. But it's possible due to all the different girls in the game that he will try going for different fetishes.
Well, I don't like femdom or maledom, so I'll wait to see how the game evolves before trying it out.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
That girl is doing a pretty good impression of the chad dancing on the wojak party corner meme.

Pink.jpg WojakParty.jpg

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote