zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
Does anyone have all the content from the July update to the current update in op? I would appreciate it.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
"Patreon archive"
When you put the authors actual archive out there, I wouldn't put it past several angry/bored people to report it just because they can. Happened to a couple artists already. Yes, there are other ways of finding it but mirror at least makes it so the original archive doesn't run the risk of getting erased making it harder all around. Usually, a dm to the creator of the thread with the archive link suffices. Usually.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
When you put the authors actual archive out there, I wouldn't put it past several angry/bored people to report it just because they can. Happened to a couple artists already. Yes, there are other ways of finding it but mirror at least makes it so the original archive doesn't run the risk of getting erased making it harder all around. Usually, a dm to the creator of the thread with the archive link suffices. Usually.
Yes, ahem, my fault tupanul strongly, in general, deleted it.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
question does anyone have a full video of Baal and Jun Lee (as well as a version with a shogun doll)?

Dec 18, 2019
I've seen that post before (although I guess I should've clarified I checked his other kemono posts, my fault) - the post does not have the high quality 120 fps version of the video, which I still can't find. It's strange why the artist doesn't have the video in the mega folder for the high quality full videos.
Has anyone got the actual FULL 1080p continuation of the Raiden x Zhongli video? Again, every time I search for it in the 120 fps folders, it's not there. Only part 1, and as for the rest on kemono the continuation is there but only in 720p.

Reactions: RGZ34

Crypto Degen

Oct 15, 2022
Has anyone got the actual FULL 1080p continuation of the Raiden x Zhongli video? Again, every time I search for it in the 120 fps folders, it's not there. Only part 1, and as for the rest on kemono the continuation is there but only in 720p.
Dragk is a mess with his releases. Different parts, resolutions and fps and it seems mostly random so it's hard to keep up on what is what.

• Sad
Reactions: StupidIdiotShit20