3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

IfWhile

Jun 24, 2017
Drummertje_daan
You should fix names of files and href because its difference between for example kami thumb.jpg and Kami thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
dont mind the fanart. i like it. what i am not really a fan of is the censorship.
What I see as a huge problem is when the art does not correspond to the couple that is in the scene. Lunch getting eaten out by a bold person is clearly not Goku. Videl talking to Gohan when having sex with Goku.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
When you have a game idea, it still is shamed upon to go around nabbing peoples art on the internet after admitting you cannot make art yourself. This is why a thing called a "Placeholder" is made, such as a blank image that perhaps has a label on it for future reference. Unless you are going to perhaps hire someone to do the art for you, this game seems pretty much pointless to me if you are going to use images.

You may as well just make it text based.

Azaerus

Nov 6, 2018
Seems like a good time to get some good DAZ3D models of DBZ characters, if people are complaining about internet images.

Reactions: Drmmrt

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
Isn't it illegal to take pictures from the internet and use them in your game? I know there are copyright issues and they can throw you in if they catch you

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Has anyone found the 7-star dragon ball yet?
I believe that one was found at Kame House. The dragon radar will rarely give hints about locations and the hint that let me initiate the encounter was something about dark energy at Kame House.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
too bad the main character was goku, it would be better if the mc was a new namable character in the dbz world
Was about to ask if we do play as goku, or we get to choose our name(and he just chose goku for the screenshots). Will probably give it a try even like that, but yeah i'd rather play as anyone else than goku since he is 100% oblivious to sex, have yet to play but im pretty sure he will stay out of character during most of the playthrough

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Haven't tried this game yet, but for the love of god make certain you state disclaimers that none of the art is yours. I don't mind random art so long as the plot works well, one of my favourite games on this site was Boat, and that was 100% assets ripped from random eroge, but made up for it with it's excellent original story and interesting characters (highly recommend it for any VN reader who wants a good laugh in a short (each play-through is maybe 20 mins?) yet complex story with tons of route variants and ending variants). Anyhow, good luck with it, will watch to see if this gets any more updates.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes