Ren'Py Completed Dragon Girl X Rework [v1.1] [Shutulu]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

shutulu

Game Developer
May 24, 2020
How am I unblock the last 2 blocked scenes for Android 18 and RanFan shutulu ? The questlog didn't say anything so I'm lost
For a scene with A18 you must have the outfit of the turtle school, you get them in the warehouse, and you must visit her at night in her room are that outfit equipped.
with ranfan you just have to complete the exercises of the dojo and an enemy will appear, defeat him and that's it

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
" Someone disappeared all the men " disappeared????

I know English might not be the writer's first language but, if that is the first line of the first paragraph of a game that is meant to arouse my interest, then no sorry. I mean come on. If it was meant as a send up of bad English OK I'd find that hilarious. I actually did laugh, I just think I wasn't meant to.

For the creator. Apologies for my rant.. but try using the word 'erased' instead of disappeared.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Damn dude, I feel like I've seen this exact plot in 3 different games at least.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
um...is this game in english? Or another language? Pictures show multiple languages. So what language in this game in?

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
So I defeated the RR army girl, and I have the quest named Lunch but can t go seem to find nothing in the house, except a wardrobe key, and at the new location I can t enter the house.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
So I defeated the RR army girl, and I have the quest named Lunch but can t go seem to find nothing in the house, except a wardrobe key, and at the new location I can t enter the house.
morning or lunch time the char will apear in the living room

Apr 7, 2019
I would sure like to find one of these db games without the characters bodies being inflated, like how does 18 and Chi Chi even gain weight when they actively workout and train?
To each their own I guess.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes