malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK this game breaks all basic rpgmaker functionality. Their is no windowed mode and I don't play games that block my messages and other activity! How the hell does someone make a rpgmaker game that can't use windowed mode? Also exit does not exit game you have to <alt>+<f4> to force game to close.

Fix the UI on this game don't break basic functionality of any rpgmaker game by removing windowed mode and breaking exit. Game is off to a very bad start.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Hi, my game gets bugged when you are on the pirate ship and you go with the captain at night and it gets stuck in the animation when you masturbate the guy who was going to fuck the captain. Any help with this?
Press up! It terminates the animation!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
OK this game breaks all basic rpgmaker functionality. Their is no windowed mode and I don't play games that block my messages and other activity! How the hell does someone make a rpgmaker game that can't use windowed mode? Also exit does not exit game you have to <alt>+<f4> to force game to close.

Fix the UI on this game don't break basic functionality of any rpgmaker game by removing windowed mode and breaking exit. Game is off to a very bad start.
pressing f4 swithces to windowed mode

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes