Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
I've come in 15 times today to check. It looks like Officina Sopianae punctually adheres to the given dates as always. It's high time to get used to it.
bro, were using free here. A day or two delay isnt that bad. He say if hes available hell release it.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

nibelung

Jul 14, 2018
братан, использовали бесплатно здесь. Задержка на день или два — это не так уж и плохо. Он говорит, что если у него есть возможность, отпустите его.
I understand everything. But the waiting and the bummer are killing.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The entire attic part is completely busted.
You don't get payed for delivering drinks
You can be thrown off screen
You can enter a door and reset everything

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
The entire attic part is completely busted.
You don't get payed for delivering drinks
You can be thrown off screen
You can enter a door and reset everything
I would have to completely rework that scene. I'll probably simplify it. I may have even done some renders for it earlier.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Hi there!
The update above is the latest one. I was planning to have the next one ready soon, but unfortunately I slipped up because too many things came in the way. I'll try to get back in control and get it done.

nectus

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, my game gets bugged when you are on the pirate ship and you go with the captain at night and it gets stuck in the animation when you masturbate the guy who was going to fuck the captain. Any help with this?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, my game gets bugged when you are on the pirate ship and you go with the captain at night and it gets stuck in the animation when you masturbate the guy who was going to fuck the captain. Any help with this?
same the game to many bugs

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DragonOrbs-2024.06.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Same bug for me. If I say no beforehand whether I want to go further, I end up on an island where I don't know what to do....
Edit:
I was able to interrupt the animation when I pressed the up arrow key several times

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes